Meanie 9

[I forgot to put a Trigger Warning- TW:Death]

Soulmates, its up to you if you believe in that or not. If you dont know what a soulmate is, some believe its your other half that was separated from you for a long time ago, others believe its two people tied by a red string. Once you found your soulmate, you both get to live with each other til' the day you die.

"But what happens when your soulmate dies, papa?"

"Then you get to live forever"

The little boy smiled, "I wanna meet my soulmate someday.."

"I know you will.." Mingyu patted his son's head.

"Papa already met Mama, you and Mama are soulmates right?" The little boy asked.

Mingyu went silent for a bit, he pulled out his wallet from his pocket and looked at something. "Mm.. Papa does love your Mama very much"

"So you are soulmates!" The little boy giggled.

"Minjung can you come here!"

"Okay Mama!" Minjung jumped down and ran to the kitchen on where his mother was.

Mingyu stood up, he went to the door and grabbed his coat. "Ill go out for a bit!" He announced before leaving the house.

He hopped in his car and drove to an open field with a small hill, on top of it was a big tree.

Mingyu picked one flower from the bushes near the fence. He went up to the hill and placed the flower under the tree. He then sat down beside it.

"You know, I dont really believe in soulmates" Mingyu suddenly stated. He grabbed his wallet and took out the picture. "I say that but here I am turning 96.."

Mingyu closed his eyes to feel the wind brush against his face. He carressed the picture with his thumb before putting it back in his wallet. He stood up and stared at the sky.

"Dont worry, Im doing great here, Im sorry I couldnt be with you in the afterlife, Wonwoo hyung"

[Yes I did cry while writing this, yes its JEONGHAN'S BIRTHDAY. HAPPY BIRTHDAY JEONGHAN! Im also born in October 😁 My birthday is in- 17th Im sorry if this is short]