Seoksoo 3

"Wah- Guys! Help me Soonyoung hyung keeps kissing me!"

"He's just drunk don't mind him"

Seokmin regrets his decision to sit down beside Hoshi when they're drinking, but for comedic value he just sucked it up.

Although, the older keeps leaning in with his lips puckered to kiss him. Seokmin keeps pushing him away since he knows his boyfriend is watching.

While they were all happily chatting and joking around with each other, Seokmin suddenly noticed Soonyoung went in front of him. He turned around to look at him only for the older to kiss him directly on the lips.

Seokmin was surprised, he couldn't even say anything. He just stared at Soonyoung as he sits back on his chair properly.

[Mind you- this is a lowkey real moment in the TTT- the kiss part-]

"Huh, Soonyoung hyung is.. very drunk, he should rest" Seungkwan stated after diagnosing Soonyoung.

"I'll take him back to his roo-" Seokmin was about to volunteer when Joshua subtly shook his head, as if telling him not to.

"It's fine, Seok, I'll do it" Seungkwan helped Soonyoung up and led him back to his room.

Seokmin sighed in relief after the older was finally gone beside him. That relief won't last long however, his boyfriend was still glaring at him from time to time.

After cleaning up, Seokmin immediately went back to his room as to not get scolded by Joshua.

Though, that attempt failed since Joshua still followed him back anyways. "Hey, let's talk" The older said as he closed the door behind him.

"Talk? It's already late.. Let's talk tomorro-"

"Nah, let's talk now" Joshua sat down on the bed beside Seokmin.

"What's there to talk about?"

"Soonyoung kissed you, didn't he?"

Seokmin panicked, he can't possibly lie to him since he saw it himself. He sighed and muttered out a "Yeah.."

"Why didn't you push him away?" Joshua asked, obviously a bit bitter about that.

"I couldn't! I didn't know he would? I know that you're jealous and all but Soonyoung hyung is completely drunk, I couldn't stop him"

Joshua laid down the bed, "You should've sat beside me then"

"Alright, I won't make the same mistake then"

Joshua smiled as he pulled Seokmin down beside him, "Let's just sleep"

"I'm sorry"

"Don't"

"Can we cuddle?"

"Isn't that what we're doing right now?"

"No, we're just lying down"

"Then cuddle it is"

[This was an unfinished request- but I still finished it- I'll try post as much as I can now. If anyone has any ship they want to see, don't hesitate to tell me. I do also take 3 way and even 4 way. I don't do littlespace anymore as I'm not rlly good at doing it- so that's all from me, thank you]