SoonHoon 1

Highlight, the kingdom that isnt relevant in the past story because the author doesnt know if people from there is needed in the story.

After the union of two kingdoms, the kingdom of Highlight volunteered to take down their borders and join the other two. Everyone is now free to cross over kingdoms if they wanted to.

Currently, the kingdom of Highlight is ruled by a new young king named Junhui. He was formerly known as the playboy prince of Highlight. Before, he would get into relationship with ladies in the town and break their hearts, he even sleeps with them sometimes. Now, he was still the same but he keeps them in a lowkey.

"You're kinda annoying" Junhui pushed the maid he had just slept with away. "Chan, get my coat!"

The young servant named Chan, gave him his coat while covering his eyes.

"Theres nothing to see, why are you trying to cover your eyes?" Junhui was already dressed anyways.

"Theres a naked woman in your bed, sir and I dont wanna lose my innocence yet"

Junhui closed the door behind him, "Youre good, lets go" He walked to somewhere. "Also wheres Soonyoung?"

Today, a meeting was held in Chilli, there was a problem with rebels that have planned to assassinate the kings. They have to discuss what to do with this huge threat and how to avoid it.

Meanwhile, the two young servants were watching the royal guards who were training at the moment.

"Which one is your lover again?" Chan asked Seungkwan.

Seungkwan blushed, he slapped Chan's arm. "You know hes just my friend!"

Chan snickered, "We both know you like him"

The two young servants continued watching the royal guards train. Seungkwan's lo- friend, Hansol, noticed them and gave them a wave.

"Hey you two, you should be doing your jobs not stare at them" Jihoon scolded.

Seungkwan pouted, "Jihoon, I just finished working in the kitchen, can I get a break?" He asked.

"What? To stare at Hansol? No, go back to work"

Seungkwan groaned, he followed Jihoon back to work. Chan went back to Soonyoung.

Soonyoung is Jun's butler. He should've been back to Highlight but Jun insisted on bringing him. Even Soonyoung wanted to since he could see Jihoon again.

"Soonyoung" Chan waved his hands infront of him. "If you like Jihoon so much you should talk to him"

Soonyoung shook his head, "I cant.. I dont know what to say"

Chan sighed, he then smacked Soonyoung's back. "Man up, go to him and just tell him that he looks good or something"

Soonyoung took a deep breath, he finally decided to do it, talk to Jihoon after a long period of hesitation. He thanked the younger for the motivation before running to where Jihoon currently is.

He saw Jihoon on the garden, trying to fight a tiny bug that was flying near his face.

"Um, Hi!" Soonyoung walked up to him.

After swatting the bug away, Jihoon looked up to Soonyoung. "What do you want?" He asked.

Soonyoung couldn't believe he was finally talking to Jihoon. "I-I just.. Wanna t-talk to you.." He stuttered.

Jihoon stared at him from head to toe. "Arent you supposed to be at work? Dont be lazy"

"Ah! W-Well-" Soonyoung sighed in defeat, "Youre right.. I-It was nice talking to you tho." He had a sad face on before leaving Jihoon alone in the garden.

Jihoon stared at Soonyoung's back as he left. He looked at his hand, "Thats not what youre supposed to say.. Dummy" He said to himself.

The truth is, Jihoon likes Soonyoung the same way although he himself doesnt know how to express the feeling of love.

Soonyoung was a little down, after talking to Jihoon, he felt that the smaller male must have thought that he was annoying or something.

"Whats wrong?" Junhui asked Soonyoung as he sat down beside him.

"I think the person I like doesnt like me" Soonyoung sighed.

"Well.. I aint a love expert myself. I dont even know this person. I think you should keep chasing him, unless he already said no. Did he already reject you?"

Soonyoung shrugged, "I only ever talked to him a couple of times"

Junhui patted Soonyoung's shoulder, "Then go for it. Maybe youre just musunderstanding it"

"Yeah.. Thanks, sir"

On the other hand, Jihoon has just finished working in the garden. Hes now sitting next to a big window.

"I heard you talked to Soonyoung today, how did it go?" Jeonghan asked, he leaned on the wall infront of Jihoon.

"Its awkward, I dont know"

Jeonghan chuckled, "Did you tell him to go away?"

Jihoon nodded, "Kinda.."

Jeonghan found the smaller male adorable. Even though it doesnt show in his face, he can tell Jihoon was disappointed. Jihoon has always been unable to express feelings through actions or sometimes even words. He was trying to help Jihoon get with Soonyoung, since the butler was his first love.

"Why not talk to him again?" Jeonghan suddenly suggested.

"What? No, what if I mess it up again?" Jihoon asked. He was already giving up at this point.

"Im sure you wont. I heard he likes tigers, you should talk to him about that"

Jihoon sighed, "Ill try"

So after that conversation, Jihoon ended up finding Soonyoung to try and talk to him again. He quickly come up to him.

"Hey.. I heard you like tigers.." Jihoon stated. He was still a little nervous but he thinks he can manage.

Soonyoung's eyes sparkled, "I do! Oh my gosh, I think Im a tiger myself, its just that, Tigers are really.." He started rambling about tigers and how much he loves them.

Jihoon was already regretting his idea, "Okay, Okay I get it" He stopped Soonyoung from talking.

"Oh.. Well, why did you even ask?"

"I-I just wanna talk to you, thats all.. I didnt think you were this into Tigers"

Soonyoung chuckled, he was happy that Jihoon still tried to talk to him.

"Geez, youre so happy.."

Soonyoung shook his head, "Im sorry, I cant hide it! I liked you since and its the first time you talk to me first" He said, excitedly.

Jihoon felt his face flush, "W-Well, we should spend time together more before you confess, stupid!"

"But do you like me back?"

"How was I supposed to give you a quick response? You just confessed"

"I just wanna know.."

"Okay, I like you back. Youre happy?"

"Very."

[Im sorry if this was short, This is just a little Bonus story on the Jeongcheol story. I have alot of plot ideas and decided to publish this first]