Meanie 5.2

"Hyung, you dont have to..." Vernon insisted. Wonwoo told him about what Soonyoung suggested to him last night.

"Hes also my friend, Hansol. I wanted to help" Vernon sighed. He couldn't beat his hyung. He eventually agreed to the idea.

3 days, Seungkwan was still nowhere to be found. The police too hasnt said anything. Wonwoo was more determined to find his friend.

"Can I have the address of your friend?" Wonwoo asked.

"Umm..017, Carat Street, Anyang, South Korea" Soonyoung wrote it all down on the paper and gave it to him.

Just the next day, Wonwoo travelled to Anyang. He nearly got lost along the way but finally arrived at the right place.

"017...Carat Street?" Wonwoo checked once again. "This is the place" He pushed open the door. It was only a small place. The interior design looks like something Sherlock Holmes would do. In the front there was a desk, 3 ladies surrounded it.

"Just find my earrings, please!"

"Fuck your earrings, My dog is missing!"

"Im more important! Someone harrassed me"

The man infront of them, probably the said Kim Mingyu struggled to keep his possible clients calm. He spotted Wonwoo standing there, "A-Ah, Sir, what can I help you with?" The ladies went silent, all three of them glaring at Wonwoo.

"Yeah...You are Kim Mingyu, am I right?" Wonwoo asked. He stepped closer a little bit.

"Yes, I am." Mingyu said with a smile.

"I need help....I come from Seoul and travelled here just to see you" Wonwoo politely stated, "My friend was kidnapped, its been 4 days and he still wasnt found yet"

The ladies then took a hint and left the faculty, all frustrated. Wonwoo then had a chance to sit down infront of the desk.

Mingyu nodded, "Im sorry, may I ask who you are?"

"Jeon Wonwoo, 24 years old. I work as an author" Wonwoo introduced himself. He didnt know why he said his occupation, he felt like it was necessary.

"Oh really, Jeon Wonwoo? My friend really likes your works" Mingyu retrieved out one copy of Wonwoo's works from his shelf.

"Ah...I didnt know I had any fans" Wonwoo chuckled in embarrassment.

"Its fine, Its fine! Can I get your autograph? Im pretty sure my friend would like it"

"Sure.." Wonwoo retrieved his pen then signed on the book.

"Thank youu" Mingyu put the book back in the shelf. "Anyways, we kinda got off topic there. Can you tell me more information about this person?"

Wonwoo gave him a picture, "This is Boo Seungkwan, 22 years old" He explained.

"Oh, I see..hes really cut-"

"His boyfriend last seen him at a convenience store, 11:35 pm"

Mingyu sighed, "Alright, I dont know whether I should help you or not..This happened in Seoul but Im only allowed here" He inspected the picture once more.

Wonwoo was getting more disappointed, if the detective refused, his time and money would all be wasted for nothing.

"Sure, why not?" Mingyu put the photo in a file. "Its been years since I last got a case like this"

Wonwoo thanked the detective and went out. Only to realize, he had nowhere to go. He decided to visit a nearby cafe.

"The detective was kind and charming, his voice was soothing and his face was perfect. If the lady wasnt married, she would fall for him. Although he is handsome, he is clumsy and childish. Completely opposite from his appearance."

"How does detectives work?" Wonwoo asked himself. He stared at his work for a moment before realizing something, he didnt know where to go next. He completely forgot to book a hotel and he doesnt know anyone in the city.

"Treat me, Hyungg!"

"No, You have money"

"I know, but pleaseeee ive worked hard"

Wonwoo recognized the voice. He turned around and saw Mingyu clinging onto a smaller boy. It was much different from what he saw at the office.

"Fine! Ill treat you, but you have to pay me back" The smaller boy pushed Mingyu off of him.

"Yes, sir" Mingyu smiled, his face glowing with happiness as he sat down on the table beside Wonwoo's. "Oh...Hi" Mingyu saw Wonwoo

"Yeah, Hi" Wonwoo greeted back. He looked back on his book. "Hey....If you dont mind me asking...How does detectives work?"

"Really??" Mingyu rested his head on his hand, he thinks for a moment before asking, "Do you want me to show you?" Wonwoo nodded, "But I feel like youre gonna regret it"

"Blood doesnt scare me"

"But corpses does?"

Wonwoo went silent, "Of course, who wouldn't get scared of that?"

"Me. I do that for a living" Mingyu put on a smug face.

"Lies." The smaller boy who was with Mingyu sat down infront of him. "Whos this?"

"Ah, this is my client from Seoul, Wonwoo, he needed help to find his friend. Annndd I guess research?"

Jihoon nodded, "Im Jihoon, I work for this guy" He introduced himself.

"Nice to meet you"

"Hes interested in learning about how detectives works"

"If youre gonna make a book based off of Him? Dont. I tell you, hes annoying" Jihoon stated as he sipped his coffee.

"Im not annoying!"

Jihoon scoffed. Wonwoo only watched the two bicker. He felt a slight pain in his heart. Wonwoo and Seungkwan wasnt that close but he still values Seungkwan alot.

"Are you....okay?" Mingyu asked, concerned.

"Yeah, just problems" Wonwoo sighed. "I dont know where to go after this" He looked back at his book.

"The lady stayed with the detective for awhile. She felt wrong doing it, but she was desperate to help find her husband. The detective was kind enough to take her home"

"Live with Mingyu" Jihoon suggested. Mingyu looked at him in confusion. "If youre interested in how detective works then you should also know their lifestyle"

"Detectives have different personalities th-" Jihoon glared at the younger. "S-Sure! You can live with me"

[Yes I dont proofread these]