Seoksoo 3

Request oneshot!
Special thanks to @JinnieBear19 for requesting. (So sorry for the late tag- 😔)

(TW: Littlespace, if youre uncomfortable with this topic dw, Ill post another ship story after this)

"Hey were going out, are you coming?" Jeonghan asked.

Everyone was out today, well of course, its a Wednesday afternoon, everyone is either out for work or school.

Seokmin smiled and shook his head, "No need, I wouldnt wanna third wheel in your date"

"It is a date-" Seungcheol was suddenly elbowed on the chest by Jeonghan.

"You sure you dont wanna go?"

"Nope, Im fine here"

"Alright.." Jeonghan pulled Seungcheol by the arm and went out.

Seokmin then closed the front door before sitting down on the couch. He was bored to say the least, everyone was out and he isnt in the mood to go out. It kinda feels like hes home alone, except.. He wasnt. Joshua was also in a day off, but Seokmin havent seen him since this morning. He decided to go to his room just to talk.

He opened the door without knocking, which is rude, dont do that guys, thats bad. "Hey Hyung, do you wa-"He was surprised to see the sight infront of him.

The older was peacefully sleeping on his bed, there were stuff toys that Seokmin hasnt seen before around the older. He was also in a light blue baby blanket while sucking on a pacifier.

Seokmin was kinda taken aback, natural reaction, but part of him actually finds Joshua adorable. He slowly went beside Joshua's bed, he leaned in closer to look at Joshua properly.

Joshua's eyes fluttered open, he frowned and let out small whines, kind of like a toddler's.

"A-Ah.. Im sorry" Seokmin apologized in a hushed tone. He patted Joshua's head to calm him down.

Joshua held on his hand, "I wan' cuddles.." He muttered.

"C-Cuddles??" Seokmin panicked for a bit, I mean of course, he was still confused on whats happening. He sighed, "Alright then.. Scoot over"

Seokmin laid down beside Joshua, the older immediately fell back asleep. Seokmin only looked down on the older infront of him. He stared at him for a bit, before also falling asleep.

A few hours have passed, Seokmin woke up, Joshua was suddenly gone beside him. All the stuff toys and the baby blanket were gone.

"Morning... Or Afternoon" Joshua greeted, he was currently putting something in the closet.

Seokmin stretched his arms and yawned. He was confused on why he was in Joshua's room for awhile then it hit him.

"You saw me in littlespace earlier.. I trust that you wont tell anyone about it" Joshua stated.

Seokmin tilted his head in confusion, "Whats.. Whats that?" He asked.

Joshua shrugged, "Its just.. Coping stress by getting into a child-like mindset" He explained.

Seokmin somehow understood that, "How long have youve been doing this?"

"Years ago, I dont know but I have been doing it for a long time."

"Why didnt you tell anyone?"

"Everyone would be wierded out if they knew, even you did dont even lie"

"Youre right.. But I did think you were cute.."

Joshua looked at him, "This would be our secret, kay?" He then left Seokmin alone in the room.

[God, it sucked, Im sorry 😖 Im not really used to writing these kinda stuff, my apologies 😔]