Verkwan 10

[Im updating alot, huh? :))) Its Verkwan, its just an idea for a book, but I know I wont be able to finish it, so heres the preview lol. I made a poster of it, im planning to make a trailer but I suck-]

822

"It has been 822 days..I know, its too fancy even though it only means 2 years. Im just wondering if youre doing good, have you been eating properly? I know Im not the type to send voicemails but..Ive been calling you alot, but you havent called me back. You arent mad at me, are you? Is it because I forced you to take out the trash even though it was my turn? Is it because you thought I almost forgot your birthday? That was mean, I know..but I waited infront of your door the whole night but you didnt even opened it once. I was frustrated but I wasnt mad at you. Anyways, Bookkeu has been missing you. The hyungs do too. When are you gonna come back? I know its hard there, but hold on, keep fighting. You can do it, once you succeed just come back, we have pork belly that Mingyu cooked. I also miss you too...Im doing the best that I can to live without you, I just wish you appear infront of my eyes and into my arms. Dont worry, Ive learned alot from them, I will find you, I will save you from that hellish place and the demons who took you away from me. I wanna see your cute face, your squishy cheeks and your sweet smiles again. I will take you back, Ill kill them myself If I have to. I dont care if I go to jail, I dont care what consequences it takes, I just wanna see you safe and sound.

Its been 822 days since youve been kidnapped. 822 days that youre gone. 822 days you have suffered. 822 days of tears. Will I be able to end those 822 days of misery?"