Jeongcheol 5

<!! : kids Fem!Seungkwan & Vernon>

[This one's probably the last of this short series. Again, another installment(?) on the multiships chapter, read it if you haven't]

Seungcheol was rejected over and over again despite following the others' tricks to get accepted by Jeonghan's little sister. Every single one of the advice his friends gave him didn't really work..

That was because as soon as Seungkwan laid eyes on Seungcheol, she starts to bawl her eyes out and cling to Jeonghan while shouting. "Bad man! Monster! He take Kwannie away!" Over and over again, despite getting told that Seungcheol won't actually hurt her and that he only wanted to be friends.

Surely, Seungcheol would've given up by now.. if Jeonghan wasn't so goddamn handsome he would've! With that said, he kept trying to the point that he had no choice but to finally use his trump card, the one and only thing that could get her to let him spend time with her brother.

Unsure if it would actually work, he decided to take a risk. It was his last chance of winning anyways.

"Jeonghan!"

"Seungcheol, hey"

As Seungcheol expected, Seungkwan was already glaring at him while tears threatened to fall from her eyes. Well, he'll just ignore her for now.

"So, I was kinda wondering if you wanna hang ou-"

"Sorry, I can't. You already know Seungkwan won't let me"

Seungcheol smiled proudly. He shook his head and continued his sentence, "Well, what if you bring her with us?" He suggested.

That somehow got the interest of Jeonghan but since Seungkwan overheard that, she started to cry again.

"No take Kwannie!" She whined and clung to her brother's leg tightly. "Bad man! Kwannie no come with you! Bad!!"

Jeonghan sighed, "I don't think she'd want that either"

"Oh.. well, that's a bummer. My little brother from the States just got home and our mom forced me to babysit. I just thought I should introduce him to Kwannie"

Seungkwan suddenly stopped crying, she slowly peeked from behind her brother's leg. "Meet Kwannie?" She asked, softly.

"Yeah, he's the same age as you. I think you'd be great friends"

Jeonghan let Seungkwan in front, he crouched down to talk to her properly. "Isn't that great, Kwannie? You get to have new friends" He patted her shoulder as he wiped her tears away.

"Bunny my only friend.."

"Bunny can't talk"

"Bunny can!"

"That was Jihoon talking"

Seungkwan's eyes were slowly tearing up again after hearing that. "What..?" She asked, her lips quivering while pouting. "Bunny no talk?"

Seungcheol watched that whole situation play out, "Hey now, Jeonghan, don't crush her innocence"

"Life is just like that, she needs to learn that"

"She's 5"

"So?"

"..Jeonghan.."

"Ah, whatever, just pick your brother up. I'll have to dress her up properly.. and calm her down"

"Kwannie no go with oppa! Oppa meanie, meanie!"

Jeonghan forcefully picked his sister up and carried her on his side like she was a sack of potatoes.