Verkwan 15

[Verkwan and Meanie are my comfort ships so- youll get another Verkwan before I disappear for a couple of days. Also, This is kinda based off of a Disney movie, its gonna be hard to tell what it is cause I call this and the Meanie one 'Fairytales without the Fairy']

"What do they mean Prince of Carat, is there such thing? Which country is 'Carat' even located?"

"You dont know where that is? Wow, you just graduated college how do you not know?"

Seungkwan was only a normal guy living in the city. He lives alone while his whole family is in a different part of the country. He works part time in a bar just a few blocks away from his house.

"Heres your wine, sir" Seungkwan served one of the customers on the counter. He then went back to cleaning the glasses.

His older friend, Jeonghan went to him, "Hey, favor, can you take out the trash for me?" Jeonghan asked.

Seungkwan sighed, "Again? Hyung, do it yourself"

"Please, Ill give you money" Jeonghan bribed. Seungkwan eventually agreed anyways even though Jeonghan hasnt payed him yet.

Seungkwan went out with two big plastic bags in both of his hands. He went to the alleyway beside the bar and threw the trash in the large trash bin. He was about to go back when a man in a cloak stood behind him.

"Um, excuse me.. Is this a place I can get alcohol to?" The man asked.

"A bar..? Yeah it is" Seungkwan answered.

"Oh great" The man sighed in relief, "Can you lead me inside?"

"Uh.. Sure?" Seungkwan was a little cautious of this person. His whole body except the mouth part was covered, that made him alot more suspicious.

They got inside the bar. The man sat down on the chair infront of the counter and put his hood down.

Seungkwan could finally see his face. The man looked really handsome in his opinion. He also looked like a foreigner, but from their interaction earlier, he knows how to speak Korean fluently.

"Alright, what can I get you?" Seungkwan asked.

"Wine please"

Seungkwan nodded, he placed a wine glass infront of him and poured wine in it. "Anything else?"

The man shook his head, "Im satisfied with this, thank you" He took a sip of the drink.

Seungkwan put back the wine bottle before heading back to this mysterious man. He didnt know why he was attracted to this man, maybe because of his face, he thought. "Your Korean is pretty good"

The man chuckles, "Im actually half"

"Oh.. Well then, youre not from around here? I havent seen you before"

"I just visited.." The man tilted his head a little, "More like I just escaped?"

"From Prison?" Seungkwan asked. He was already one step away from calling the police, even though he was the one who let the man inside.

"No!" The man immediately refuted, He sighed, trying to find the words to explain his situation. "Believe it or not, Im actually a prince"

Seungkwan thought he was bragging about how handsome he was, he scoffed, "No shit, you do look like one"

"Thank you" The man chuckles, "Im assuming thats a compliment"

"It is"

The two talked for awhile, mostly about how life sucks and they just wanted to live freely. Suddenly, two men in a suit walked inside the bar, they seem like theyre looking for someone. The man infront of him quickly put his hood up.

"May I ask for your name?" The man asked.

"Boo Seungkwan"

The man nodded, "Ill see you again then" He smiled before rushing out.

Seungkwan didnt know what that was. He shook his head trying to think nothing of it. "Wait, why the fuck did I give him my name.."

A couple of days passed, Seungkwan didnt see that man again. He almost even forgot about him.

One day, Seungkwan came to work like normal. As soon as he put his bag down at the back, Jeonghan went to him holding an envelope.

"Seungkwan, you have a letter" Jeonghan gave him the envelope.

Seungkwan grabbed the rope amd examined it. "Wierd, why did it get sent here?" He asked. He tried to look for the sender's address.

"I dont know, maybe someone you hooked up with before that wants to link again?"

Seungkwan slapped the envelope on Jeonghan's face. "No, I havent hooked up with anyone!" He huffed.

Jeonghan snickered, "Sorry~ Anyways open it"

"The envelope? Right now?"

"Right now."

Seungkwan scoffs, "Geez, I can just open this later"

"Nah, do it now" Jeonghan insisted.

Seungkwan tore the side of the envelope and took out the letter from the inside. "Its a note" He unfolded the note to read it.

"Read it out loud" Jeonghan instructed.

Seungkwan sighed, "Dear Mr. Boo, You are invited to the ball in the Kingdom of Carat. The Crown Prince has chosen you to be one of his partners for the upcoming event and maybe even become his future-spouse. A vehicle would be sent to you the day before the ball - With kind regards, the kingdom of Carat"

Jeonghan quickly grabbed the letter from Seungkwan and read it himself. "No way?" He couldnt believe what it said.

"What do they mean Prince of Carat? Is there such thing? Where is this 'Carat' even located?" Seungkwan asked as he snatched the letter back from Jeonghan.

"You dont know where that is? Wow, and here you are graduated from college"

"I took Music! How would I know where this stupid kingdom is?" Seungkwan scoffed. "Maybe this is just a scam" He was about to throw it away when Jeonghan stopped him.

"The seal, its legit" Jeonghan pointed out. "I tell you, its a real kingdom"

"How do you know?"

"Ive been there before" Jeonghan proudly stated.

Seungkwan stayed silent for a second, trying to process what the older said. "Y-You have?" He asked again.

Jeonghan put his hands on his hips, "I have"

"So its legit?"

"Legit."

[Yes there is a part two]