Saving Nadia

~~~Anastasia

I read the letter, I still couldn't understand why I was receiving this. I couldn't understand why it was happening now, all I knew was that I had to do this. Even if this was a trap, I knew what I had to do. There was a chance I could save my daughter, a chance I could save someone. Worst case scenario I died with my child, I died losing my entire family. I die leaving a man I love behind, more lives are lost even those who are not here in this world yet.

I had to get ready to leave immediately, I knew leaving without a word wouldn't be smart. I still had to go, of course, I had to go by myself though. I have to stop Ilana, she has disgraced our pack long enough. She didn't have to betray me to this degree, she was my friend, a confidant and at one point in time, we were together. We were together until I found someone else then I found another man. I got pregnant and had two children, my oldest one, murdered right in front of me, and my youngest one, well I don't know what happened to her.

Everything that happened in these past seven years has changed me. I was not ready to admit that I was prepared to abandon my child. It wasn't until I found Orm and Kaoru or maybe, they found me. When they found me, I was in Japan, they told me to meet them there via mail from my hotel in Russia. I jumped at the chance, I was a disavowed Alpha female with no pack. Had I not met them, there is a chance I would have spent my days, drunk and a killer.

At least now I have a purpose and after I had a purpose, I found a man. A brave man with nothing to lose, a brave man who was willing to fight. A brave man who was weak. I found myself tightening my tie, my pants belt-looped, and my blazer buttoned, I had two 1911 holstered on me a dagger on my ankle, and two other switchblades. I also had a piano wire for silent kills, I looked in the mirror at my black suit with a lavender dress shirt. I also have a black tie with a lavender stripe going down it. I cut my hair off and made a pixie cut. I also put on two earrings, black onyx.

I began to leave in the early morning with a suitcase packed with spare clothes. As I'm leaving, I walk past a peculiar sight, Lilith. 'Where are you going?' she says in her nightgown. "I received a message," I say, frankly. "I have to go," 'You're leaving without telling him?' "It's family-related," I say, hoping that she would relent. 'Isn't my son your family?' "That's not what I mean, Queen Lilith," as I keep walking to the door. She was already in front of it, 'I can't stop you from leaving though I will ask that you tell me why you're leaving without saying anything,'

I sigh and say, "My daughter sent me a letter. She sent me an exact location, I have to get her. I have to save her," 'So then why don't you ask for help? You know this is a trap,' "Yes my queen, I do. I'm still going to go," 'You know there's a full moon and there's going to be one for a while. You're not going to save your daughter, you're going to die with her," she says, coldly. "No," I say. "I'm going to save my daughter or die trying," 'Then I'm coming with you,' she says.

"A queen joining a disgraced Alpha? Surely, your age isn't showing. You have five minutes," I say to her. She was already dressed as she said, 'I'll have one of my fastest cars ready,' It's then that I find myself relenting to her. 'Where are we going?' she says to me. We loaded into the car quickly, the queen was dressed elegantly as always. She wore a dress with stockings, she also had heels on, and her fiery red hair was tied in a bun. Her dress was red and showed off plenty of thighs. She wore red lipstick and was not dressed for fighting though the queen herself was a force of nature.

We were driving in a white car, we were going about 70 miles per hour. She somehow got the traffic law to be obeyed. No police cars got in our way and we were escorted for the most part. We got to the airplane and it was ready. 'Where are we going, Anastasia?' she asked me again. I forgot that I didn't give her the location. "We're going to Alaska," The plane started moving, and we sat on the plane in silence for hours. The queen was calm and quiet, not speaking too much. I took my time, thinking of all the possible things that could go wrong, running through every scenario, and in my mind, I put my daughter to rest. In my mind, I believe she is dead though I still have hope that she is alive. I still hope to run my hands through her hair, I still hope to hold her.