Delusions

~~~Apollos

A few things had happened ever since that day. So many died that day yet there was still a bonus to this. One of them lived, Jennifer. She survived and I was quite surprised. It was quite disturbing to see someone had survived. We had long left the scene but some people scoured the area, checking for survivors. I was confident everyone was dead, I must have made a mistake I think to myself or maybe there was more to this.

I wanted to kill her to save any problems for the future but I couldn't bring myself to do it. I put them through enough the last few days, I could at least see why she was still alive. Maybe it was luck. Jennifer, the one who killed half of her team, was arguably the most desperate to get away from Hans. She's being interrogated by Priscilla, and Priscilla has no problem torturing her.

I saw her take some sort of pleasure out of it. She was wearing a rubber apron and had a mask on. She also wore small gloves and carried a list of surgical knives along with her regular blades. I heard nothing but screaming, we hadn't left Olympia at all and after that weather storm, everywhere was on high alert. Once Orm left, it was as if the weather had turned back to its regular form, it was no longer windy outside nor was it hailing. When Orm left, the bad weather left. Plain and simple.

Her screams filled the barracks and Jeane focused on penetrating her mind. After a few hours, I realized something. I never got into her mind, I know a lot of the information I know from the others but I never pierced her mind myself. A few hours pass as I work my way, beginning to feed. I also made sure that Jeane was fed and taken care of. She was happy that she was being taken care of. With all the things she's been doing lately, you would think she would be exhausted but she had been working enthusiastically.

It was a few hours later but she finally started talking. Jennifer was a beautiful woman, she had a nice smile. She was Middle-Eastern and her brown skin was beautiful. She also had black hair and her body was moderately shaped with an emphasis on her hips and ass. 'He had no use for the others,' She said, exhausted. Priscilla then smacked her and said, 'You tell them what you told me or I make it ten times worse,'

Jennifer was genuinely afraid of Priscilla, and she then started talking. 'Hans wanted me to kill the others. He said the quarantine would be a perfect time. He knew there was going to be a crackdown. He knew that they would be loose ends, he also pulled the most important people out before they were discovered.' Once I took a minute to realize how much trouble this was going to be, if she was meant to clean house, it meant Hans was giving her something. This also meant there were more than 40 people in the ranks, which means even O'Brian didn't know everything.

I found myself back at square one with this information, "So what is he offering you?" I say to her. 'He was going to set me free once I was finished,' "When is he expecting you?" I ask her, worried. 'He's expecting me in a few hours,' she says with a smile. I then look at her and ask, "Why are you smiling?" She then says, 'Because you need me now,'

Clever girl, I think to myself, killing her wouldn't be beneficial and what's to stop her from telling Hans I'm still alive? I then realize we could make this good and a smile creeps on my face, too and she then says, 'What are you smiling about?' "Do you know who I am?" I ask her. Her eyebrow raised, 'No, I don't,' She says. I think to myself, I've been dead for well over six months, and that combined with the fact that I was able to be around them without them recognizing me was an advantage.

'I don't know you,' It's then that Jeane begins to get into her head, even more, breaching her mind and causing damage to it. Jeane then says to her, 'It'll all make sense later but for now, it's time for you to go to sleep,'

Days later, I prepared myself. I knew what I wanted and I knew it was time. I get dressed and we monitor how everything is going. "We've succeeded," I say to the other men. I had no idea espionage to this degree would be possible, I remember being in World War 2 and how they would be talking about agents who infiltrated Nazi ranks and other dangerous places. Doing this in real time made it interesting. With everything that's happened, I knew we had a chance now, not one far off either.