Lilith The Impaler

~~~Rosalie

had been watching the situation closely for the longest. I had battle plans going up to stop her. I still failed so miserably, not only was it just Holden and me. 'Rosalie you should go to sleep.' I heard him say in a caring voice. "You can call me Mom when it's just you and I, Holden." He was such a kind, young man. That was the reason I turned to Holden; his kindness always benefited everyone around him. His service will still help me.

'We'll get through this,' he said. I went to sit down. I had built an underground bunker close to the headquarters. Despite a massive explosion, everything was still intact. The walls had 6-inch concrete with a thin layer of silver on top of it. It had a generator with ample power. It had four rooms and plenty of food storage. Unfortunately, there was only one exit. It was the same door you came in. I recommended this earlier in production. It took us nearly four months to build the entire facility. Keeping it hidden and using the queen's funds made an excellent cover. If we get out of this, we'll have to start from Square One. If all fails, I have my alternative method. At least one of us will be able to escape here alive.

It was hidden well between two trees. The trees were some of the largest in the area, so they covered up the trap door nicely. You have to take in ladder down and knock on the door. The trees also provided excellent coverage preventing anything from getting on top.

It'll take her days to find this place; I gave all of the men phony maps. The only person who knows where we're at is currently in hiding. I'll have to decide whether we can make a swift exit or not tomorrow. In the worst-case scenario, we can meet up with Hans. We can then rely on our other plans. With the queen here, her son has been completely vulnerable.

If she hasn't figured it out now, she will know soon. Lilith was not a stupid woman. She was unbelievably intelligent and a skilled tactician. The truth of the matter, she is getting old. The fact that we were able to drag this battle out says it all. I allowed myself to close my eyes and rest. I had two humans here I could feed on at any time a pair of siblings. One was sweet and was sweet and hot. Her blood was thick, and I loved how my bites separated her soft skin. The other one was salty and savory. He tasted like an elegant steak dinner. I made sure they maintained peak physical condition. I did not want their taste to waiver or change.

I had been taking care of the two since they were children. I met their father a kind man, but I needed his power. Spending 9 years with a human was one of the most challenging things I've ever done. It was like having a chicken dinner that you couldn't eat. Though when I finally did kill him, he wasn't that good. It was disappointing. The siblings didn't need to know. Their father died in a tragic car accident.

I remember when I couldn't control myself, and I fed on the little girl. She tasted so good so young. They were barely a year apart. Rowan and Jessica. Rowan was five foot seven inches and had his blond hair pulled back. He had been stocky and had been in excellent shape. Jessica had been skinny and maintained a somewhat athletic figure. She had her hair cut curled to look beautiful. She had always been a bit of a narcissist, thanks to me.

Holden also helped me; a single mother was always an attraction to men with power. He had been a compassionate and kind man. He was also a skilled politician and businessman. Building all of this and getting all of the resources without the Queen's attention was quite tedious. Improvements were a necessity. I knew the backhanded promotion she gave me was to put me in my place. She wanted me to see how humans are. She wanted me to see their potential and what they could be capable of doing. For all that bluster, they couldn't do much.

I then fell to a head-piercing headache. I felt my mind ripping apart; I was getting pushed to my absolute limit. Who was attacking me? No, I know who's attacking me it's Lilith. The world started to spend more, and then I blacked out.