Berserk

~~~Lilith

A grip was around my neck, something much tighter than I'd like to say. I sent out mental signals to everyone involved, everyone needed to leave. They could die if they saw him like this, it was then that I noticed no one else was around. I moved us all the way from the estate to get here and I was pretty fast, did anyone else feel this presence?

I see other people moving to surround me, I see Jeane slowly walking toward me, I look at her skin and it is a dark gray. 'You abandoned me, you abandoned him.' What the hell is she talking about I thought to myself. She continued, 'Do you have any idea what it's like growing up as a black child in Baltimore, Maryland? Do you know what it's like being called a nigger? Do you know what it's like kissing other people's boots and getting nothing in return but their boot?' Were these his memories?

'Of course, you don't, you didn't have to worry about that.' Another voice that I recognized was Anton's. 'You got to live in a mansion, you only decided to care after I went to war.' 'These thoughts, he was projecting them through them. I felt a sharp pain in my stomach, I was being stabbed by my son. He was making it slow almost as if he was enjoying it savoring each moment that blade penetrated me.

'You never cared or you would have saved someone.' I hear another voice, this time it was from one of his soldiers. "Apollos please you're hurting me, please come to your senses, my son." I want to reach him, I don't want to hurt my son. Yet I knew he wanted me dead, "I'm sorry just talk to me." He pulls the blade out slowly and stabs me one more time this time he's dragging the blade down. I feel blood coming out of me, so much blood. Then I heard a wet plop, some of my organs had fallen out. I look around as their cold white eyes stare at me. They're all here, I have no choice I have to start fighting.

I send a telekinetic blast, pushing everyone away from me. I caused more damage than I thought but I had no choice. He flew back but only a few feet, he didn't even drop to his knees. All the vampires start attacking me. I throw them out of the building, hoping that I can fight every last one of them. I can't die, but these guys would at least try everything they can to kill me. 'The world,' I heard his cold voice say. It's then that I find myself impaled to a tree, he can control time? These abilities are very reminiscent of angelic abilities, they're also reminiscent of Hans' abilities. The fact that he can override Hans's control completely and indefinitely is something new.

His time-stop ability seems to come from Zamiel, also the fact that he has a transformation is something she can do. She must have pushed his natural limiters above average and on top of that, she gave him power to control time. Or at least stop it, his halo seems to only show when he's in this state. I pulled myself off the tree, she missed my heart entirely. Is he asleep? Why did he lose control? Also, the others are under his influence, he must have hijacked their minds. It's almost as if his mind is screaming at theirs just like what happened in World War II. It's then that I feel his fist wrapped around my face, his mind still echoing the words he said before. 'Power, I need more power.' It was then that I realized it was his subconscious lashing out.

He couldn't control his demons, so they're taking over him. How did he go berserk to this degree? It takes an extreme psychological attack to do this, someone had to start this from somewhere. I'm not going to lose, not Lucian, not to anyone. His anger had such a grip on him, so much anger it felt like it could swallow him up. What caused his progenies to attack though? Was it a subconscious thing? Does he know how powerful he is? More importantly, does he know how weak he is? 'The world,' I heard those damn words again and I knew I was in for something.

Within a blank I had lost the bottom half of my body, I coughed up blood. The pain was immense, his time manipulation ability is truly astonishing. I cough up more blood, I then see Priscilla jump in. Followed by Lucia and Fù-gaūn. They don't ask questions, Priscilla grabs me and carries me off. The world begins to go black, I try to force myself to stay conscious but it doesn't work.