The Party of Monsters and Men 2

~~~Gabriel

I made my way to the room. It took me a few moments to open the door without making a noise; it had felt like it took hours to get to that room. I had looked for my clothes and realized I had no bag to carry them, and I was low on ammo "Fuck." were all the words I could say out loud. I had to weigh my options, leave now and freeze or stay and pretend this isn't a fucking madhouse. "Would I even get far with her chasing me?" I said in a low mutter. 'Probably not.' I turned around, startled it was the vampire I met outside, how did she get past all of those vampires downstairs?

The cold air's icy breath had then crept up and onto my neck. The bedroom window was open, and I realized that she had been here way before I get here. How did I not notice her? More importantly, why wasn't she feeding? She has an opportunity to feed it's more than enough down there. I turned and made my way to my M1. She then stood in front of me between me and my gun. 'It's rare for a man, especially an American man, to turn down a woman.' Her voice and smile still sounded so sweet, but it was something about her that was horrifying. She was not nearly on the magnitude of Lilith's but even there nonetheless.

I would never make it to my gun, so I decided to talk would be my best answer to this solution. 'She did a lot to get you here from what I heard.' I took a moment and thought of John's face. "Not really, I came willingly." I scoffed as I compose myself. I then made my way to the window close to it choosing to walk past her.

'Oh, did you now?' She had a sarcastic tone, she was right, but I couldn't let her know that. I then turned around to face her. "Why are you here?" She had to have a reason. She was analyzing the room and decided to sit down in the chair my mother cut my hair in. She then folded her legs and said, 'I'm here because the Queen invited me.' She then gestured her hand at the wet work outside the room and said, 'I do not need to feed on a bunch of fools.' She then changed her hand into a finger and said, 'I want you.'

A long silence passed, and I felt the urge to grab my gun, but again I knew it was only a few feet away, but it felt like a country mile. What was this impulse? All I could think about was grabbing the gun anytime I felt the urge to live multiple times. Was I this desperate to live? Or was I this foolish to think I could outrun vampires? "Why do you want me?" She unfolded her legs and stood up she walked closer to me, what was she planning? In an instant, she was behind me. 'You smell like..Eden.' I felt a kiss on my neck, her full lips feeling so cold, soft, and smooth.

I turned around and picked her up. 'About time, you came around.' She said while chuckling. I was offended, but I couldn't be mad. She was still in the air. I walked her to the dresser and started kissing her, my lips meeting hers they felt and tasted good though they were cold they were unusually soft though. My hands were already working their way to her ass; it was cold; her body felt like an icicle. She wrapped her stiff legs around me. I could feel myself moving slowly, preparing to penetrate her. I couldn't wait to take off this suit.

I felt more kisses on my neck my dress shirt was already off her lips felt so cold and right, it was almost like a winter dream. My slacks were to my knees, and I was inside of her; she wasn't cold, thank god. We had not moved to the bed, but I didn't want to. I was fine standing as she was not letting go in all aspects. It was only when I felt warm wetness running down my chest did I realize I had made an enormous mistake. When I looked in the mirror, I saw my neck was bloody. I had finally felt my knees buckling from the blood loss, "Stop." Was all I could get out, and it was barely a shout.

This is when all of my horrors truly came to haunt me, this wasn't before when my mom blatantly said I am a vampire, not even when she said she was the queen of the vampires. This horror was because The woman that I was talking to was feeding on me like I was a tit on her mother and she was a hungry infant. This woman was a predator she was making herself seem so attractive that she could devour me. I saw the bloodbath outside and I still let this woman near me, I sought the carnage of what one vampire could do and I still let myself be persuaded to come with these people. Yes, she was a vampire, this woman who I can't remember her name if she even gave me a name, but now I knew the reality all too well. This is what it felt like to be the prey, we never stood a chance as a species. We're only here because without us those vampires would die out if they could die of starvation.