Chapter 14 - Under the Shade

"Yosh, it's time to fully enjoy summer vacations!" Himeko cheered while raising her hand to the clear blue skies. Today is finally her day off as such she was free from her troublesome job. Of course letting such days pass by doing nothing is out of the question.

"Ms. Himeko, please let me go!" Glynne complained while he is struggling his head free from the woman's headlock. The smell of alcohol assaulted his nose, making him remember how much she drank last night. However, that is not his concern right now as something soft has been touching his head since a while ago.

"Geez, at least accommodate me just for today will you?" Himeko said while pouting. She didn't let the poor boy reply back as she dragged him around.

After finding a line of beach bench perfectly place under a shade, only then Himeko let go of the boy as she sat down. She turned her head to the side to witness the wonderful scenery of summer that she has been missing out for a few days. Her lips curved into a small smile as she move aside some of her hair behind her ears.

There was an audible gulping sound as Glynne cannot seem to look away from the woman in front of him. He was aware that Himeko was quite an attractive woman. Her voluptuous body was clad in a simple black swimsuit, and yet even that brings out the sexiness more. He found it questionable how men doesn't flock to her. Of course with him living with her, he knew how much troublesome woman she is. However, it isn't like the others would automatically knew about it.

"A piece of advice Glynne, women are quite sensitive to stares being directed at them." Himeko pointed out. She put her arm below her bountiful breast, pushing them up and putting some emphasis on them. Meanwhile, her delicate finger traced her chin as the action guide the eyes towards her seductive smile. "Sorry to say this but you're not in my strike zone."

"...Thanks goodness," Glynne put a hand over his chest as he breath out a huge sigh of relief.

Himeko's brows twitched as she felt like her pride as a woman has been attacked. She was about to let it passed when she noticed a bottle of sunscreen by the corner of her eyes. This gave her an idea as she picked it up and tossed it at the boy. He was able to catch it even if the woman didn't give any heads up. He tilted his head and asked what to do with it. "Isn't obvious? I want your help to apply some."

"Eh, but you could do it yourself though." Glynne said as he really don't feel like doing it. His instincts tells him that the woman in front on him was planning something.

"I can't reach my back to spread it properly though." Himeko countered, making the boy grunt as he didn't know what to respond. The woman smiled victoriously as she hold her top and undid the tie on her back. She lay down on her chest and presented her back to Glynne. "You know, I don't normally let a man touch me. In my opinion, this is a win-win scenario for both of us."

The boy just scratched his head as he gave up. He popped the bottle open and dumped some of its contents.

"Hyaa!" Himeko yelped as she suddenly felt something cold touched her back. She turned her head and glared at the culprit. However, he didn't pay any attention to it and just continued to spread the slippery liquid all over her back.

Glynne banished all emotions from his mind as his hands moves up and down. He was intending it to be quick so he could get out of the place before he could be dragged into one of her whims again. However, being an apprentice to the best maid of the whole world, he can't help but noticed something. Her shoulders was super stiff. It was something to be expected, Himeko might be the busiest person ever since the summer vacation started.

"HAahn..." Himeko involuntary moaned when Glynne moved his hands over her shoulders. She quickly covered her mouth as she felt embarrassed but as the boy continued to caress her, her moans doesn't seems to stop. She clenched her teeth, trying hard to endure the pleasure. However, it was for a naught as she was under the mercy of a very dexterous hand.