Announcement

Alright, welcome the end announcement!

First and foremost, Thank you for the continuous support in this past 2 years. Really, I don't have enough words to describe what I'm feeling right now. Honestly, thank you.

Alright now about Vol2... It's very difficult. Yeah, writing this volume is quite a difficult one for me. Like seriously, this volume has gone under like 3 to 4 revision because of the change in plans.

For example, Sakura was not supposed to be the focus of the volume and only serve as like a mini arc while the other half is for the Yggdrasil invasion. However, I realized that it would be a bit too much to fit in and I don't want to undermine Sakura's struggle. After all, she helped me quite a lot when I first started Honkai Impact.

In any case, Vol2 became quite an experiment too. It made me realized a lot and be able to revise my plans.

Well then, about Vol3... Yeah, I think I would postpone it for a bit. Can't really say when will I continue it but because of miHoyo sudden reveal of an important character. My plan got a bit tangled up. Also, I need some time off from Hi3. Perhaps rewrite and continue the Genshin book. I could also do the rewrite huh... not really sure though.

And now the last part...

What do you all think of Volume 2?

Oh just in case people missed.. there's an epilogue 2.

🎉 You've finished reading A Certain Boy and Summer of Memories (A Honkai Impact 3rd Fanfiction) Volume 2 🎉