Extra Story: Valentines at St. Freya

"Eh, for me?" Glynne asked and pointed at himself as he was presented a box of chocolate.

He looked the girl in front of him as her face is red while her body is fidgeting. "Yes! Please accept it!"

"Uh.., yeah." Glynne was dumbfounded by her enthusiasm and just unconsciously accepted the box of chocolate.

After her gift left her hands, the girl immediately run away to her friends. He tilted his head as he noticed them surrounding her while giving their congratulations.

Glynne looked down to the box of chocolate on his hand. He let out a huge sigh as he scratched his head.

"Oh, aren't you glad?" he heard a voice to his side as he glance to see see Kiana with her arms crossed. For some reason, she was glaring at him. "You must feeling happy for getting a chocolate from a cute girl."

"Rather than being happy, I'm feeling troubled." Glynne replied as he shows her a bag full of sweets. "For some reason, I've been getting a lot of gifts today."

"You, don't tell me... " Kiana let out a exasperated sigh. "Did you forgot what today it is?"

"Today?" Glynne tilted his head. He brought his phone to check it. His eyes soon widen when he realized that today is the fourteenth of February.

"You, seriously just realized it now?" Kiana questioned while raising her eyebrow.

An awkward laugh came out of Glynne's mouth. He look away while scratching his checks. "Well, a lot happened this past few days... It kinda slipped out of my mind."

Kiana sighed, she somewhat understand what he is getting at. They have been quite busy with their own internship. Not to mention, their last mission was quite difficult.

"Fine, I overlooked it just this once." Kiana said in a stern manner as the boy let out a relieved sigh. "Anyways, I'll see around."

"Eh?" Glynne was dumbfound the white haired girl walk pass him. 'Is that all?!' he asked himself. He felt disappointed for some reason as he watch her back go further away.

@@@@@@@@@@

"Glynne, are you feeling well?" Bronya asked while poking the boy's head which plopped on his desk.  Glynne slowly raised his head as his eyelids seems to be a bit droopy.

"Bronya..?" He said in a sleepy tone as he let out a yawn. He look around to see it was still free time. "Do you need something?"

"Mn" Bronya nodded. She rummage something in her pocket and brought out a red box with the word "Pocky" on the front. Glynne immediately got where this is going as he scratches the back of his head.  "Nom"

However, he was taken back when Bronya opened the box and pick up a thin bread stick coated in chocolate. She bit on the other end as she gestured Glynne to bite the other.

"U-uhm.., Bronya?" Glynne was confused and wanted to ask some explanation. However, Bronya ignores him and just leaned her face closer while closing her eyes.

Glynne glances at the surroundings. His cheeks are dyed red as doing this in public is kinda embarrassing. However, it seems like Bronya didn't mind at all.

It took him quite a while before giving up. He slowly leaned in closer and bit on the other end of the Pocky stick.

"Buu!" Suddenly, a girl collapse on the floor while blood is coming of of her nose.

"Kaori! Get a hold of yourself!" a brown haired girl shouted in worry. She quickly lifted her friend to her arms.

"C-Claire, I can finally. die happy. now..." The collapsed girl declared with a satisfied smile as she slowly caressed her friend's cheeks. Not soon after she became limp.