Chapter 1 - Water gun

The dazzling sun, clear blue skies, the waves that keep crashing against the golden sand, and the girls frolicking on the water, Glynne was enjoying the sight as the cool breeze rustled his black hair. He lean his back further on the beach bench while picking up the cold orange juice from the table that was located beside him. This is the ultimate summer experience, never in his life that he felt this relax before.

"Are you not going to join the others, Glynne?" while he is sipping his drink, someone approaches him and ask a question. He glance to his side to see a small white haired maiden dressed in a light pink frilly swimsuit.

"Thanks for the concern Principal Theresa," Glynne smiled as he continued to enjoy his drinks, "But I'd rather enjoy my time relaxing here-"

"-while secretly ogling at the girl's body." Theresa added as she narrowed her eyes in suspicion.

Glynne quickly spit out his drinks and begun coughing at the Principal's words. He pounded his chest as he took him a few seconds to recover enough to talk and face Theresa while frantically waving his hands in denial. "N-no, cough, I-it's a misunderstanding! Cough! That was never my, cough, intention!

"Oh my," Theresa put a hand on her cheeks, "So you're saying you aren't interested in girls?"

"Ah, no... wait...I-I mean......" Glynne groan and held his head as he racks his brain what to answer. He don't want to sound like a pervert, but in the same time, he also don't want his masculinity to be questioned either. Looking at the boy's honest reactions, Theresa smiled in amusement as teasing him is quite an enjoyable experience.

"Theresa, you should stop teasing the boy now." The Principal was interrupted when a red haired woman approached and scolded her.

"Hm? Are you going somewhere, Himeko?" When Theresa look at her side, she noticed that Himeko's voluptuous body was dressed in what looks like a police officer uniform, although this was supposed to be a summer vacation.

"Yeah, as the Captain of the Valkyrie squad that is currently stationed in this city, I have an obligation to oversee some things to maintain the status quo." Himeko said while she crossed her arms. "Well, it will be mostly police work though."

"I see," Theresa nodded. She is also a Valkyrie but her position is higher than Himeko by being the commander of the south eastern branch of Schicksal. Unless there is a situation that requires her attention and authority, she doesn't need to work on the field. She can't simply just bother with some small details as it would be too many, she would leave them to separate squads to deal with it. "Don't overexert yourself, okay?"

"Of course, this is the long awaited summer vacation after all! I wouldn't want to miss on that." Himeko reassured but it seems like it did the opposite seeing how Theresa is smiling bitterly at it. "Ah, before I go, there is something I would want to say to Glynne."

Having his name called out, Glynne snapped back to reality and raise his head to look over at Himeko. "W-what?" he asked in an unsure voice.

"This is just my advice," Himeko leaned closer and pointed at him. "You should go join and play with the girls. You wouldn't want to waste the precious summer memories you will spend with them."

"What are you, my mother?" Glynne narrowed his eyes and retorted.

"You don't want it? Then how about lover?" Himeko winked.

"No thanks," Glynne refused and shrugged his shoulders in which earned a pout from the lady. "Well, if it came from you then I guess I should follow it."

"Oi, I feel like you secretly mocked me there." Himeko stared at him with her golden eyes when she heard his words.

"Eh, I know nothing about that." The boy feigned ignorance. He begun to walk away before he would get caught.