Chapter 21 - Waterfall

It has been a few days since his training begun under Sakura. Whenever he shows signs of improvement, the miko would add another layer of difficulty. Balancing on top of a bamboo, tying jars full of water in his arms, and such. And by the end of the day, even though he was exhausted, he would get challenged by Sakura to see his progress.

His body is tired but Glynne knew that it was necessary to grow. It is to say, he is already accustomed to this type of training. He didn't utter any single complain and followed her instructions.

However, today is a bit different...

Glynne close his eyes, the sound of the water crashing down to him is the only thing that enters his ears. He clears his mind of any thought... or so it is what he was supposed to do.

His hand twitched, trying to fight the urge of opening his eyes. He tries to not think about it but the image of Sakura keep on appearing inside his head. He was not able to last long because of it and opened his left eye to take a peek.

"Focus!"

"Yes!"

However, Sakura immediately reprimanded him as the boy quickly goes back to meditating. That said, even if it was a quick glance, the current appearance of the miko was properly ingrained in his brain.

Right now, both of them are meditating under a waterfall. Sakura is wearing some clothes, but because it is white, the water is making it see through as it sticks to her skin. Her curves is in full view, there is no unnecessary fat or whatsoever, in fact, her figure could even put most fashion models to shame. Glynne wonders where does the strength of hers comes from... no wait, now that he thought about it, it was a stupid question when he considers Kiana and the others.

That said, this is not what bothers him right now. He pinched his thighs, trying not to think about it. However, he just can't get out of his head the fact that she is not wearing any. For a healthy boy, it's quite a challenge to overcome.

His brows furrowed, "Concentrate, concentrate, concentrate..." is what he keeps on muttering repeatedly. He tries his best to clear his mind but it was of no use as his ears start to redden.

He needed to distract himself. As such he grind his gears to thinks of something else.

"Ah right, should I try training my Ki?" Glynne thought as he had a sudden realization. He remembers how Fu Hua was training his Ki while also meditating.

Taking in a deep breath, he once again clears his mind and tries to gain access to the origin of Ki energy inside of him. It is located at the core of his body, or in other words in inside his chest.

He controlled his breath, calming his nerves as he tries to take control of his Ki. He moves his fingers, even though he can't really touch it that way, he feels like it could help him grasped it by doing so. It was a bit difficult to do alone as he usually has Fu Hua to help him. He tries to recall his training with him, she imagines her finger touch his chest.

"Follow it..." It was only his imagination but Glynne could imagine her saying it to him. The phantom finger moves towards his left arm as he manipulate his Ki to follow. It then moves back and softly moves towards his other arm, the Ki not lagging behind.

He begun to calm down, his mind in his a tranquil state. He could feel the Ki energy fully flowing all over his body. However, he knows that this isn't enough. In the first place, he could only do this whenever he was meditating. His next goal was to do this while moving.

He don't know how much time has passed. He stayed like this for quite a while until he judge that it was enough for today. He slowly opened his eye but quickly widened when he noticed purple eyes staring straight at him.