Extra story 1

*may or may not be canon*

[Game over]

Glynne was not amused by the words being displayed on the screen. He scratched his head in frustration as no matter what he do, he still can't seems to get a good ending.

He put down the controller and leaned on the sofa while looking at the ceiling. He felt something hard on his hand as he pick it up and look at it.

It was the box art of the game he just played. This one is different to the game Kiana and Bronya recommend him to play. As he still can't get a good ending at that one, so he decided to have a change of pace and try a different one. But as you can see, he is simply bad at DatingSim.

Anyways, the game he is holding featured girls with animal tails and ears. Glynne didn't really get the aesthetic but he do admit that they have a certain charm.

After staring at it for a while, Glynne can't help but let out a huge sigh. He look around living room as it is void of people except for him. The girls said that they are picking up something, as such all of them left the dorm. It might be something to do with the upcoming summer vacation at the new beach dorm but Glynne could only shake his shoulders as he will never know.

Still annoyed to continue the game, he shut down the console and TV before laying down on the sofa. With nothing much to do, he decided to have a quick nap. He hopes that when he wake up, the girls would be already home.

@@@@@@@@@@@

Glynne woke up with the sound of someone using the kitchen. He rubbed his eyes as he stood up to see who it is. However, he quickly froze in place.

"K-Kiana?" Glynne stuttered, not quite believing what is in front of him. He rubbed both of his eyes as his mind seems to be playing tricks on him.

"Ah, you're awake-nya." Kiana greeted him and fenched a glass of water. She approached him and put the glass in front of him as she sat down on his side. She look at him with her tail swaying back and forth.

"Right, I must be dreaming..." Glynne muttered while holding his head. The Kiana, who is besides him right now, for some reason has a cat ears and tail. He concluded that the game might have influenced his head. "Ouch!"

He was surprised when Kiana suddenly pinched his side. He glared at her, asking why she did that. "This is real-nya."

At her words, Glynne quickly realised that he felt pain. He did it once again by pinching his cheek but the results are still the same. A thought suddenly surfaced on his mind as he looked at his reflection at the turned off TV. He heaved a huge sigh of relief as he couldn't see anything unusual about him.

"Kiana, are you messing with Glynne again...-pyon."

"Glynne, Bronya have something to tell-woof."

Glynne widened his eyes when the entered the living room. Kiana wasn't the only one who had animal ears and tail as Mei got bunny traits while Bronya was a that of a dog.

He thought that they are only accessories but the ears and tail moving around says so otherwise. He might have hit his head during his brief nap.

Unable to stifle her laughter any longer, Kiana snap a quick pic of his face before laughting out loud. The other two also giggled at their successful prank.

Glynne look around confused but quickly realised that they are only messing with him. It took a while before they calm down to explain the situation to him.

@@@@@@@@

"So basically, it's a waste of technology." Glynne commented while narrowing his eyes. To summarize their explanation, The girls' animal ears and tail are devices that can read the wearer's brain waves and move according to it. He don't know reason why such device was created, the creator must have quite a screw loose on his head.

"Not really," Bronya denied and shakes her head. "This is one of the earliest base of the VR technology. If not for these, VR technology would be as advance as today -woof."

"Is that so?" Glynne replied, still not that impressed as he only had little knowledge about what VR is.

"Mn, also they are cute. Bronya suggest to try touching it -woof." Bronya said and presented her head. He stared her dog ears for a while before reaching out his hand. It feels soft and fluffy, add to that the occasional twitching, he thought that it looks cute.

However, he was so absorb at feeling them that he let his guard down. He didn't noticed Kiana behind him with a mischievous grin. "Nya!"

"Wha!" Glynne was surprised as he felt something attached to his head. He look at his reflection again at the TV to noticed a pair of wolf ears. He quickly tries to get it off but Bronya and Kiana was quick to grab both of his arms. "Oi, what are you doing?!"

"Holding you down -nya." Kiana simply replied. He felt something bad was about to happen so he tries his best to get is arms free. "Quick Mei, do the calibration -nya!"

"Sorry Glynne.., -pyon" Mei apologize and stood in front of Glynne. She started to fix the wolf ears and also play with his hair a bit to hide the head band. Meanwhile, the boy is closing his eyes as something is peeking out from the girl's clothes.

Once he felt that Mei left, he opened eyes to be greeted with his reflection. He noticed the wolf ears on his head starting to twitch and move. It kinda look good on him but he still felt embarrassed about it. Responding to that emotion, his wolf ears got down.

"Mn, as expected it fit you well -nya."

"Bronya agrees, eleven out of ten -woof."

"It definitely looks good on you... -pyon"

The girls each gave their compliments as it only adds to the boy's embarrassment. With this, he thought that it was done when he realized that Kiana and Bronya still not releasing his arms. "Uhm, would you please let go of me now."

"Nyope," Kiana shakes her head as she operated her phone. "We still have the photo session. So stay back and be obedient -nya."

Glynne was surprised when Kiana suddenly stick close to him and snap some quick pictures. When he felt that he was released, Bronya embraced him on the neck as a flash of light illuminated the room. Mei was still reluctant, but with the persuasion of the two, they did a group people with him in the middle.

'This might take a while.' Glynne thought as he resigned his fate to them. It was not soon that he think that it wasn't such a bad thing and begin to proactively join in.

As he has expected, the photo session lasted until dinner preparations. The total of photos taken that day was enough to fill a small SD card.

===========

Yep, this was inspired by a comment on the last chapter.

Might start doing this to add certain story ideas that have no effect on the main story or that it may flesh out some scenes that I missed.

What do you think?

Also this wont effect the release schedule so expect the next Chapter soon.

Also also, forgot to mention this on the last Chapter, but with this story reaching 10 chaps, what do you guys think of it so far?