Epilogue 1

"Is this the right place?" Glynne wondered as he looked at the herb shop in front of him and then at the hand drawn map he is holding.

After getting discharged from the hospital, there was some business that he needed to do first and consulted Theresa about it. He was given this map as a result. However, he does not know if this was really his destination as the map was quite messy.

"Well, never hurts to try." Glynne muttered and put the crude map to his pocket and decided to enter the shop.

The distinct ringing of a shop's doorbell resonated upon opening the door as the young man entered. He noticed the shop was still in the process of getting organized as there are some unopened boxes laying around. However, it seems like he came at the wrong time.

"Excuse me, is anyone here?" Glynne called after noticed that there was no shopkeeper manning the place.

"Yes, coming." A familiar voice came from the back of the shop as a woman with pink hair showed herself. "Sorry, but we are still in the middle of-"

"Yo, glad to see you're doing well, Sakura." The pink-haired lady paused mid-sentence when she noticed who her customer was. Glynne took this opportunity to greet her.

Sakura's expression soon turned gentle as she also greeted the young man.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Sakura invited Glynne further inside the shop as he let him sit while she brews some tea. They have quite a lot of things to catch up with each other but for now, the young man asked about the events after he passed out.

"Heh, so something like that happened..." Glynne muttered in amusement as he took a sip of the tea.

Fenrir was not able to talk to him for long periods of time so he could only get snippets of the events from the incident. With Sakura recounting the events, he now has a better grasp of what happened.

That said, there were still some things that were missing as more questions raised up inside his head.

One of such questions was how Fenrir could summon Kallen and Rin by his side. He was quite intrigued by it. If he could learn it, it could be quite a powerful trump card.

'I'd rather not.' Glynne thought inside his head as he shot down the idea. After the scolding he got from Fenrir, he would rather not rely on others as much as possible before it could affect his growth.

That said, the biggest reason why he was not keen to the idea was because of the one in front of him. Looking at Sakura right now, he noticed how much the atmosphere around her had changed for the better. With Kallen and Rin getting summoned, Sakura was able to talk to them one last time before saying their goodbyes.

Perhaps, this was Fenrir's original intention. When Glynne heard Sakura's story about Fenrir's fight, he could not help but question why he did it as their help seems to be not really necessary when he faced the Herrscher.

This was only Glynne's guess though. He could ask Fenrir about it but he does not think that he would admit to it.

"By the way Sakura, I can't help but notice but it seems like you've been doing quite well." Glynne asked while looking around the room. The room resembles that old japanese aesthetic albeit a bit modern looking. "Ah, don't get me wrong. It's just that I imagine that you might get overwhelmed with how much the difference it is today compared to five hundred years ago."

Sakura giggled after hearing the young man's concern. "It is as you say, the amount of things to learn is quite overwhelming. However, thanks to Theresa and Himeko's guidance, I was able to learn things one at a time."