Chapter 13 - A Day with the Twins

"Glynne! Here, here!" Rozaliya waved her hands as soon as she saw the boy among the crowds. She noticed him wave back as her expression brimmed with joy and grabbed on her sister's arm. "Let's go greet him, Lili!"

"Wait up Roza, I'm still eating..." Liliya complained and continued to munch on the potato fries on her hands. However, her words seems go into deaf ears as she was dragged away towards the location of the boy.

Rozaliya was super excited for today. As a compensation for him ditching them last time, Glynne has promised that he will stay with them for the whole day. However, her excitement seems to be dampened as she noticed someone with him. "Geh, Bronya..." She muttered and glared at silver haired girl as if she was her number one enemy in the entire world.

"Long time no see Rozaliya, Liliya." Bronya greeted them with her impassive voice. She returned the glare as imaginary sparks flew between them.

"Tsk, Lili emergency meeting!" Rozaliya exclaimed and look back to her sister. However she was taken aback when she noticed Liliya's teary eyes. That was when she noticed the empty box on her sister's hand as its contents has been spilled.

Glynne chuckled looking at the flustered Rozaliya trying to appease her sister. He got near them and presented the paper bag that he was holding. "I'm glad I bought some before coming here."

Liliya was confused at what he meant and just receive the bag. She noticed how warm it feels on her hands and quickly realized what it was. She took a peek inside as her eyes became all sparkly. "Glynne, I love you!"

"I know, I know." Glynne said while patting the blue haired girl's head. "So don't be sad anymore, okay."

"Mn," Liliya nodded and brought out a still warm melon bread from the paper bag. Her eyes sparkles whenever she bit on it as the sweet taste spread on her mouth. As expected, nothing beats a bread fresh from the oven.

"Ah, Lili that's unfair!" Rozaliya complained and quickly leap and embraced the boy from the back. "Glynne, I love you too!"

"Geez, no worries. There's plenty for everyone." Glynne said and reach for a second bread from the bag and feed it to the pink haired girl.

Rozaliya got down with a bread on her hand, however her expressions seems to be very stiff. She felt like Glynne has totally missed the point.

She was surprised when someone tapped her shoulders. She turned her head to see Bronya shaking her head. "There's no chance, Glynne doesn't see us that way."

"N-no way..." It seems like a cold wind passes through as Rozaliya was hit by a realization. Her first love is not treating them as the opposite gender but instead a little sister. According to most romance novels she had read, that was one of the biggest red flag. She can't help but have teary eyes while munching on her bread.

"Hm? What happened to Rozaliya?" Glynne asked seeing how the pink haired girl seemingly unhappy unlike her sister. He shifted his attention to Bronya to inquire what she said to her but the girl didn't respond and just stare at him.

"Bronya would also like to request Bronya's ration?" the girl asked as she reach out both of her hands. This prompted Glynne to reach for another warm melon bread from the paper bag.

Maybe sensing she won't tell him what just happened between her and Rozaliya, the boy shrugged his shoulders and also grabbed his share. The group decided to have their breakfast on the nearby bench.

@@@@@@@@@@

"By the way, why is Bronya here?" Rozaliya asked what has been in her mind since a while ago. She look at Glynne for answers while taking a sip on her apple juice.