Prologue

[Glynne-senpai, what do you think of these flowers?]

>They look wonderful.

>Did you grow them? I think they are the loveliest flowers I've ever seen.

>Wait, did you pick them up from the school garden? They look beautiful but I think you shouldn't do that.

........

.....

...

[Glynne-senpai, let's have lunch with each other!]

>Sure, just let me get my bento.

>Ugh, I would love, to but I forgot my bento box at home.

>Sorry, but I need to do something. See you later!

........

.....

...

[Today is finally the start of Cultural Festival, Glynne-senpai. Where do you want to go first?]

>Food stalls

>Maid café

>Garden

>Haunted house

>Rooftop

........

.....

...

[Uhm Senpai, is there something you want to say to me?]

>I like you.

>Here, do you remember these flowers?

>You're the greatest friend I ever had.

[Is that so?]

[But Senpai, aren't you already going out with the school president?]

[I don't want to hear any of your excuses.]

[I don't want any trouble so I'm saying this to you Senpai for our own good. Please stay away from me from now on.]

@@@@@@@@@@@

"Ah", Glynne let out a confuse voice when a big [Bad End] text show up on middle of the screen. Summer vacation has officially begun but surprisingly, he don't have that much to do except training. That was when his friends invited him to play video games and currently stuck in learning how to play a DatingSim game.

"Ah, that was you seventh consecutive Bad End, right" Kiana, a girl with long snow white hair, which tied into huge twin braids, and blue eyes, asked by his side. She reached for the chips on the table as she is watching the black-haired boy play the game.

"Ugh, please don't rub it in," the boy complained while heaving a huge sigh. He noticed something moving to his other side and look over to see a small emotionless girl with silver eyes and hair that was tied into two drills by a big yellow ribbon.

"Do not worry Glynne, Bronya assure you that you will get the good ending soon." She told him as she showed a thumps up.

"Yeah, hopefully I could do that in this next run." Glynne said and begun to restart the game once again. However, he close his eyes and begun sweating as he can no longer ignore the other problem. "By the way, can you two stop clinging to me?"

Ah yes, the summer season has started. Even though the air conditioner is on, the heat from outside can still be felt especially when he was being sandwiched by two bodies.

"Did you hear that Bronya, so can you PLEASE move over to the side?" Kiana told to the little girl with a smile as she push her own body further.

"Negative," Bronya shakes her head and squeezed the boy's arm tighter. "Bronya has a smaller surface area so Bronya will not generate too much heat. Kiana Idiotka on the other hand, please stop pressing those lumps of fat."

"Hyaa!" Kiana let out a yelp as the little girl started poking her breast. Maybe because they keep bouncing, the small girl seems to be irritated as she begun poking it even more. "S-stop it! I-it tickles... Ugh, that's it! It's my turn!"

Glynne had an awkward smile seeing the two now playing with each other while he was between them. Though what they are playing is quite stimulating for a boy of his age, he tried his best to ignore it and just focus on the game on the screen. Well, so far he really can't do that as he would sometimes get toss around since they are using him like a shield.

"Geez, would you two please stop that. Don't you see your bothering Glynne?" The three look over to the direction of the new voice to see a tall girl with dark, almost purple, hair that reach down to her waist. On her hand was a new freshly cook batch of snacks and ice cold drinks "And also, please be mindful of your actions."

Kiana quickly blushes in embarrassment when she realized what they are doing. She hug herself quickly and look at the boy with narrowed eyes. "Pervert"

"Wait a sec! Why am I the one getting blamed here?!" Glynne was quick in retorting.

"How is it, Glynne? Did you enjoy the sight?" Bronya seems to join in the train and started teasing him.

"No no no... please don't add to the misunderstanding!" he begun to frantically wave his hand in denial.

"Well, I guess it's normal for a boy of his age." The third girl commented while putting a hand on her cheeks.

"Mei?!" the three girls begun to giggle seeing the boy's flustered face. Glynne seems to sulk when he realized that he was getting tease at. He just decided to just continue the game while trying to ignore them.

"Everyone, I have great news!!!" it was even a few minutes in as a new distraction appeared while slamming the door open. Theresa, a cute woman of small stature with similar features to that of Kiana's but the hair was tied in a mature low pigtail. Yeah, she may look like a twelve year old girl but she is the principal of the St. Freya Academy that the four was attending to.

She approaches the teens while her hands are on her waist and her chest puff up. The group pretty much guessed her intentions so they look at each other before one of them spoke. "What is it, Theresa?!" Of course the excited tone was fake.

"Fufufu, you may not believe this but," Theresa pause for a bit to cause some anticipation. She then reach for something on her pockets and shows it. The item was a small device that suddenly powered up to show a holographic screen of what it looks like a house besides a beach. "Tadaah!! The new beach dorm house has finally finish construction!"

"Eh.....Ehh!!!!" the group was truly surprised by the news.

================

Quite short I admit, but next chap would come soon.

That said, Welcome back to Volume 2!