Chapter Nine

Jin knew his boss was wealthy, but he was not expecting a private plane rich, rich. Walking towards the aircraft, he allowed the two attendants to load his bags onto the plane, observing to guarantee they were loaded before he got onto the plane, where Jungkook and the kids were already.

He had a slight feeling like Jungkook was upset with him but couldn't confirm it. However, he had gotten the feeling based on the text Jungkook sent him yesterday. He wasn't "supposed" to leave without informing Jungkook, and a text was not an "appropriate" way to inform him.

Jin had stuck up his middle finger at the phone and ignored Jungkook's asinine comment. It was Sunday, and he was not working; he did not need to respond to his message, but today he was sure he would have to deal with him.

On the bright side, he was looking forward to seeing the kids. He had prepared treats as well as lunch for them. He made sure to prepare extra for Jungkook as well, knowing he would probably want some.

As Jin got onto the plane, he is directed by the two attendants through a door that seems to separate the main cabin from where they were.

"Well, you are finally here." Jungkook, seated with his laptop in his lap, stated looking up at Jin, lowering his glasses.

"Jin!" Yu Mi pops out of nowhere, running towards Jin and hugging him. Jin his hand luggage and his other bag down onto an open seat and hugged Yu Mi, picking her up in his arms, "how are you, sweetie?"

"I missed you."

Jin smiled at Yu Mi's words, "I missed you too. Where is Ye Jun?"

"He is sleeping in the room-"

"Yu Mi, come and sit; we have to prepare for departure." Jungkook lets out but does not look in Jin's direction.

Jin sets Yu Mi down to stand, "go to your seat, sweetie. I am going to take a seat here."

"No, come sit with me; I saved you a seat." Yu Mi said, pulling Jin's hand, directing him to the seat across from her dad's and next to her own. "You have a seat; I will gather my stuff and come sit," Jin assured her as he walks to go get his bag.

From the corner of his eyes, he saw Jungkook get up from his seat to buckle Yu Mi in her seat before disappearing to the back.

Jin packed away his hand luggage and kept his smaller bag with him as he walks and takes his seat. As soon as he sat down and buckled in, Jungkook returned with Ye Jun in his arms. Ye Jun appeared to be still asleep. "Can you hold him until I take a seat?" Jin, without a response, took Ye Jun in his arms.

Ye Jun's eyes fluttered until he opened them, rubbing his hand across them and let out a whining noise as he tries cuddling into Jin's arms.

Jin hugged him against his chest, and he wrapped his little arm around Jin, trying to hug him as he falls right back to sleep. "Is he feeling okay? He feels warm?" Jin asked with concern as he felt how warm Ye Jun felt.

"He has a low-grade fever. I got his doctor to see him yesterday; she gave some medicine for him and said he would be fine."

Jin looked down at Ye Jun, "my poor baby is sick, oh no." he rubbed his hand across Ye Jun's forehead and then hugged him closer. "Did you give him his medicine? How long has he been sleeping?"

Jungkook stared at Jin for a moment, "Yeah, I gave it to him. About an hour now, since we got here waiting for you. He is not eating much, though, but got him to drink something before he fell asleep."

A frown came up Jin's face, reaching over he rest his hand against Yu Mi forehead, who had her headphones over her head watching a movie on her tablet. She felt normal, which made Jin relieve. Yu Mi only looked at Jin and then back at her tablet.