Chapter One

Subject line: [Encryt]: Interview for the open Nanny position.

Dear Kim Seokjin,

Thank you for your interest in our position.

We've reviewed your application for the Nanny position, and we're excited to invite you to interview for the role to further discuss your qualifications.

At this interview, you will be meeting with Lee Jisung. We welcome you to ask any questions you may have about our hiring process, the position, and benefits. We further ask that you bring with you a detailed portfolio resume that encompasses all previously held positions, along with a valid driver's license.

Please reply to this email at your earliest convenience and let us know which of these options below works best for you.

[ Monday, 10:30am][ Wednesday, 3:45 pm][Thursday, 9:00am][Saturday, 12:30pm]

If none of these options are suitable, please respond with your availability for next week. We will schedule a meeting accordingly.

We are looking forward to discussing this position with you.

Regards,

Hiring Manager

The information transmitted by this email is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed. This email may contain proprietary, business-confidential and/or privileged material. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, be aware that any use, review, retransmission, distribution, reproduction or any action taken in reliance upon this message is strictly prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from all computers.

******

Seokjin reviewed the email once more while taking a sip of his caramel mocha latte. He couldn't process how the invitation for an interview to be a nanny looked more official than the interview invitation he had received for his current teaching position at Seoul's Kinder Care Elementary.

Tapping his fingers against the small computer desk in his room, he debated if responding to the email would be worth it. He never for once thought he would be considered for the position when applying to it. He had only done it jokingly upon seeing the compensation. What he currently made annually, he could make in about four months.

There was a soft knock at his door, disturbing him from his thoughts. Placing his coffee cup on the table, he gets up and walks towards his door, opening it.

"Morning, thanks for the coffee." his best friend and roommate Park Jimin mutter walking past him and heading straight over to his bed. Resting the coffee mug on Jin's side table, Jimin got into Jin's bed. Taking his blanket and wrapping it around himself, then retrieving his coffee mug and began sipping his coffee.

Jin smiles and shakes his head as he observes his best friend, "tiring night, I suppose?"

"More like exhausting. I swear marketing always want to beat their chest to be included in everything we have to send out, even after it's been reviewed and stamped by legal. They messed up something on the latest update we are trying to share with the firm, so now guess who was up all night fixing and making edits? ME, of course! I swear if I didn't have to facilitate training this upcoming Monday, I would have left it for their ass to fix. Sick and tired of them intervening to make themselves seem relevant, only to make a fucking mess!" Jimin ranted, feeling annoyed that he had to spend his Saturday night into Sunday morning working.