Chapter Twenty-Three

Jin climbed onto Jungkook, straddling his lap, "your friend is very welcoming." he says aloud, feeling Jungkook's member press against his ass through their clothes. Jungkook stared at him and smile, shaking his head, "he gets excited whenever you are near."

"Is that so?" Jin grinds himself against Jungkook, whose hands came up to his waist, and pulls him into a kiss. Moving his hand down between them, Jin tries pushing his hand into Jungkook pants, when his hand gets drawn away, and Jungkook pauses their kiss. "We should go upstairs."

There was a big smile on Jin's face hearing this, wrapping his legs tightly around Jungkook's waist, he whispered in his ears, "take me there." Jungkook bunny teeth were exposed as he smiled and stood up with Jin in his arms. Lifting Jin's hips, he slams him down onto his clothed erection causing Jin to gasp at the sudden behavior from Jungkook.

"I was checking how easy it would be to have you bouncing up and down my cock like this."

Jin's eyes widen, and then he blinked quickly as he tried recovering from Jungkook's comment that came out of nowhere. Jungkook, on the other hand, smiled, loving Jin's reaction. Leaving the living room, he carried Jin up the stairs and towards his bedroom, still surprise that he hadn't received any verbal response from Jin.

As they got into his room, he slammed the door shut and pressed Jin against it, kissing him intensely, and his hands gripped the hem of Jin's shirt, inching it upward as Jin kissed him back and tugged at his shirt. While both were becoming heated into the kiss, a knock at the door causes them to moan in frustration.

"Who is it?" Jungkook asked while still holding Jin against the door, and their lips almost touching.

"Me." Ye Jun said in a small voice.

Jin immediately pushes at Jungkook chest, unwrapping his legs and fixing his clothes then turning and opening the door, concern written all over his face, "are you okay?" he kneels in front of Ye Jun, who has his arms wrapped around the teddy bear he had brought home earlier.

Ye Jun moved towards Jin, leaning his head in his chest, "no loud bang, wake Ye Jun."

Jin hugged Ye Jun and then turned to look at Jungkook as he tried not to laugh. "I am sorry, baby, that was the door. Do you want me to put you back to bed?"

"Can I stay with you?"

"No."

"Yes."

Jin and Jungkook stared at each other as their answers did not align. Jin gave Jungkook a pout and then whispered a quick sorry. He had a soft spot for Ye Jun, and no matter how badly he wanted Jungkook's cock buried deep within him, he couldn't say no to Ye Jun; he made it hard for him to say no to him.

Rising with Ye Jun in his arms, he caressed his forehead and then looked at Jungkook, "I will lay with him until he falls asleep, then I will come back."

Jungkook nods his head, "sure." Jin gave him a little wave and closed the door as he leaves the room with Ye Jun

Gazing at the door, Jungkook face broke out into a smile; his like and adoration for Jin had skyrocketed to another level. He had never met someone like Jin before, who took his kids' wellbeing seriously and cared for them as he did. Jin was someone he already knew he didn't want to lose because he was well aware people like him didn't come around often.

*******

Ye Jun wasn't hard to put back to bed, after an hour of laying in his twin size bed with Jin and playing with Jin's hair, he had fallen asleep. Kissing him on the cheek, Jin leaves the room, making sure his nightly lullaby was back on before leaving.

When he got to Jungkook's room, the lights were out, and Jungkook was in bed, closing the door and locking it; Jin stripped out of his clothes, except for his underwear, and got into bed next to Jungkook.

"Are you sleeping?" he asked, wrapping his arm across Jungkook's bare chest. There was no answer from him, making Jin pout. "Jungkook?" he calls out and leans his head forward to look at Jungkook in the dark. Still, he received no response. Sighing, he kisses Jungkook on his lips, "goodnight, I guess you are tired, at least now I know you are not an up-all-night type of guy."

Laying down back on the bed, Jin stared up at the ceiling, then he glances towards Jungkook's sleeping frame, scooting closer to him. Rubbing his hand down Jungkook's chest a couple of times, as he chewed on the inside of his lips, he then lowered it toward the front of Jungkook's shorts, pushing his hand into it, his eyes widen as his fingers came in contact with his cock, and he wraps them around him. He swallowed and felt himself become even more turned on just by touching Jungkook, who wasn't fully hard, but already his hand felt full being wrapped around him.

"You might be worth the wait after all." he breathes and removes his hand from Jungkook's cock.

Turning on his side, facing the walling, he tries scrubbing his mind of all the dirty thoughts he was having, he had never been so needy for someone like he had been for Jungkook, and he was confident it had to do with the fact he never had to wait, usually, he was the one making them wait, but something about the man laying next to him screamed sex.

There was a shift on the bed, and Jungkook surprised Jin by pulling him closer to him, bring their bodies into a spooning position as he rests his lips to Jin's ears, "does it turn you on, assaulting me in my sleep?"

A cough emerges from Jin's throat, and he tries shifting on the bed, but Jungkook arm around his waist, pressing him against his cock, kept him in place. "I-I thought you were sleeping, were you pretending?"

"Does it matter?" Jungkook asked as his tongue trace over Jin's earlobe, and his hand moves down into Jin's underwear.

Jin felt the hair on his skin rise as Jungkook hand brushed against his ass, and then he grabbed his cheek and squeeze it, "tell me what it is you want?"

"I want you."

Spreading Jin's cheek with his hand, Jungkook began slowly stroking a finger at his entrance, "how do you want me?"

Jin's body jars slightly as Jungkook presses the tip of his finger into him, "I want you to fuck me."

A whimper leaves Jin's lips when Jungkook pushes a finger into him. As Jungkook thrust his finger in and out, Jin leaned closer into him, wanting more of him. Jungkook licked and sucked at Jin's earlobe, then he moves his lips to Jin's neck, kissing him teasingly and then adding another finger into him. Jin began gyrating his hips against Jungkook fingers, making him smile, moving his lips back to Jin's ear, "soon." He whispered and then pulled both fingers from Jin's hole.

"What-" A gasped leave Jin as Jungkook pulls back and slaps him on his ass, "I said soon, don't ask anything more."

"This isn't right," Jin whines, earning him another slap to his ass.

Frowning, Jin sighs loudly, "I will have you know two can play this game Mr. Jungkook!"

"Bring it on, Mr. Seokjin."

*****

A/N: These two are trusfratingly cute. 

Happy I got this chapter out, my energy level was not being cooperative today.