Chapter Twenty-Nine

Jin and Jungkook took their time tiptoeing to the back yard, closing the back door; Jungkook puts on the alarm sensors and ensuring the monitor in Ye Jun's room is connected to his tablet.

"Yu Mi wants to have a party for her birthday," Jin says, watching Jungkook playing around with his tablet while he stripped away most of his clothes, leaving on only his shorts. He looks over at the pool, hoping the water was as beautiful as the weather. Jungkook told him he had heated it up, but the last time he had taken the kids to it, it was not a friendly visit, none of them could get in it, even though Yu Mi kept insisting it wasn't cold for her, he couldn't let her get in it.

Jungkook sets his tablet down and turns to Jin, taking off his shirt in the process and resting it next to his tablet. He smirks when he sees Jin's eyes rake up and down his chest. "She can have a party." Opening his jeans' button, he slides out of it, keeping on only his boxer shorts, and walks towards Jin, who takes a step back.

"Before you throw me into the pool, I want to talk about this. With the movies and all earlier, I could talk to you, and I promise her I would."

Jungkook stopped, walked, and folds his arms, flexing his muscles, "I wasn't going to throw you into the pool, and what's wrong, she wants a party she can have a party. Do you want to plan it? Let me guess she wants a fancy cake, doesn't she, and for you to make it?"

Jin nods his head as most of it was true, "yes, but there's more. She wants her Appa to be there."

There was an immediate shift in Jungkook's facial expression, "why?"

"I don't know, maybe because he is her Appa."

Jungkook sighed, "what did you tell her?"

"I told her we would make it happen," Jin said, half mumbling as he wasn't sure now after seeing Jungkook's reaction.

"If you think it's okay, then fine, I will trust you. The only thing I ask is to make it an outdoor event. I am not comfortable having him in my house for a party. Other than that, I will leave it to you. You can use the card I gave you and shop for stuff for the party tomorrow after work. I can take you to get some stuff; just let me know what you want me to do. Taehyung planned the last party she had. I think there are still some leftover decorations in storage we can probably use too."

Jin smiled, as he wasn't expecting Jungkook to say all of that, "thank you, and I got it all covered, by the way, when did Taehyung keep a party for her?"

"She was turning one or two-"

"Okay, well, I will say no to the leftover decorations; I think she will rather somethings more current. I will talk to her, find out what theme she wants."

Jungkook steps closer to Jin and wraps his arms around him, "thank you, I appreciate you so much, the kids too, you are everything I did not see coming when I hired a nanny."

"Trust me, when I first met you, I didn't see this either."

"What is that supposed to mean?" Jungkook pulls back, looking at Jin.

Jin shook his head, "nothing, can we go swimming now? I have to wake up early tomorrow; I promised them we would leave early for the zoo. YuMi has a lesson on animals tomorrow."

Squeezing Jin's ass and pressing their bodies tighter, Jungkook stares into his eyes, "are you saying you can't stay up all night?"

"Why are you like this?" Jin tilts his head to the side, staring back at Jungkook amused.

"Why am I like this? You spent the last few months teasing me nonstop and going to ask me why I am like this? Shouldn't I ask you that?" Jungkook questions, pulling Jin's shorts down shocking him. "Get in the hot tub; I will be right there." he slaps Jin on his ass and turns him around in the direction of the hot tub.

"We are not going in the pool?" Jin gasped as Jungkook palms spank his ass, and he jumps forward. "why did you do that for?"

"I told you where to go; stop asking you so many questions."

"Is there are the particular position you want me in, in the hot tub?... Fine, I will go." Jin muttered, seeing the glare he was receiving.

As he goes to the hot tub and gets in, Jungkook removes his boxer short and retrieves one of the condoms he brought with him; sliding it on, he walks over to join Jin.

A chuckle leaves him as he gets into the hot tub and finds Jin on his knees on the higher level hot tub seat and his elbows, resting against the edge of the hot tub, with his ass turned towards him. "This is how you wanted me, right?" Jin glances over his shoulder to look at Jungkook, a mischievous smile on his face.

There was no response from Jungkook as he goes closer to Jin, splashing him with a lot of water before getting close to him. "you like to play, don't you?" he questions while lifting his left foot, resting it on the lower seat in the hot tub, and gripping Jin's hips, pulling him more closely to where he needed him.

Jin looks back, shifting his position to find comfort as Jungkook held him firmly by his waist, "why do you say-Ahh, fuck!" he cries out loudly as Jungkook thrusts into him unexpectedly.

He bends his head and presses his palms into the hard surface outside of the tub, "J-Jungkook-" he tries to say, but his words became a mess, his mouth opens wide as he breathes out heavily while Jungkook fucked him hard.

Putting most of his weight on one hand, he uses the other to reach between his leg and stroke his cock; for the first time since having sex with Jungkook, he didn't hide his screams, he wasn't sure if anyone could hear him, but he couldn't hold it in. A disappointed moan leaves him when Jungkook stopped thrust into him and pulled out, slapping him on his ass, "come here." he says to him.

Turning, Jin looks at Jungkook to find him sitting down in the hot tub; taking a deep breath, he moves from his current position, his hips aching, he was out of shape, or Jungkook grip was firmer than he had expected.

Making his way over to Jungkook, he straddles his lap, his back towards him, and he sinks onto his cock; being in the water made it easy for him to bounce up and down Jungkook's cock. Jungkook guides his hips, holding them with both hands as he moved Jin up and down, slamming his cock in and out of him. He loved the cries of pleasure that left Jin's lips, and it made him grow harder. There was a need in him to hear more of Jin; he didn't want him suppressing those moans; he wanted to hear all of it.

Jin rubbed his nipples, bringing himself added pleasure as he fucked himself on Jungkook's cock. He was almost so far gone into their moment, his member throbbing between his legs that he almost didn't realize it; something was different. As he glides up and down Jungkook's cock, he could feel it, there was a significant difference, and it felt amazing, and as he was about to say something, Jungkook stopped him.

"Damn it, Seokjin, baby; I need you to stop." Jungkook lets out, lifting Jin off him as he stood up, revealing what Jin had felt to be accurate, the condom wasn't there.

********

A/N: Short update, since I couldn't do my morning workout this morning due to the rain here and didn't feel like doing anything indoors, I decided to use the extra time and update this. I Will attempt another update in a few days or so as this is currently the balance between DOAH & Secret 😩.