Chapter Nineteen

Jungkook takes the glass from Jin's hand and drinks the content of it. "No more, you have had enough."

"I will have you know I am an adult and can handle my alcohol," Jin said, rolling his eyes as he reaches towards the waiter to take another drink, which Jungkook stops him by taking his hand into his. "Adult or not, I said no more."

"Why invite me out if you are going to be nothing but a party pooper?"

Jungkook pulls Jin closer to him, "I invited you out to have fun, not for you to get drunk. Getting drunk is not sexy." he whispers, as their lips near each other, "if you are drunk, you might forget things, things I want you to remember."

Jin licked his lips and leaned closer to Jungkook, who pulls back, making him roll his eyes, "you get off on teasing me, don't you?"

With a smirk, Jungkook stares at him, "what are you talking about?"

"You know-"

"Jin, let's dance!" Jimin came out of nowhere, grabbing Jin and pulling him to the dancefloor.

******

"There is no fucking way they are just friends." Taehyung says after observing Jin and Jimin on the dance floor, causing Jungkook to roll his eyes, "they are just friends, Jimin is dating Namjoon."

Taehyung looks back at the dance floor, watching how Jimin wrapped his arms around Jin's waist and pulls him towards him, "that looks like a friendly behavior to you? When have I ever touched you like that? They fucking and you can't change my mind."

Jungkook frowns as he turns to observe Jin and Jimin; his eyes widen when Jimin brings his hand to the back of Jin's head and pulls him closer, he was about to go towards them when they pull apart as some guy tap Jin on his shoulder. He concentrates intently as Jin's eyes wide widen, and he starts saying something to the guy as the guy takes him by his hand and directs him outside of the club.

"Oh, this is interesting. Your nanny seems to be a popular guy-"

"Shut the fuck up," Jungkook mutters and walks in the direction of where Jin went. Taehyung chuckled and followed behind him.

"I thought you canceled on me because you had work. When since you started working at the club?"

"I did have work, but then-"

Jungkook steps next to Jin, "Seokjin, who is this?"

Yoongi looked at Jin and then at Jungkook, "I thought you were out with Jimin. Who is this?"

"This is my boss, Jungkook. Jungkook, this is my friend Yoongi and my boss at the school where I used to be a teacher."

"Another boss, wow," Taehyung muttered to himself, leaning against the wall. He takes a sip of his drink but gets startles as Jimin grabs it glass from his hand and drowns it.

"Sorry, I was thirsty," he explained to Taehyung, trying to cool himself.

"I can see that thirsty for your best friend."

Yoongi extends his hand towards Jungkook for a handshake but pulls it back when Jungkook only stares at him.

"I think it's time for us to leave."

Jin takes a deep breath and looks at Yoongi, "can you give me a moment? I need to talk to Jungkook. I will meet you back right here."

Turning to Jungkook, he nudges him to follow him; Jungkook glared at him but followed him nonetheless.

"You should go; he is not coming back," Taehyung told Yoongi.

"Who the fuck are you?" Yoongi asks, snapping at him.