Chapter Twenty-Seven

"Jungkook?" Jin called out as he tried turning his head to see if he could look at Jungkook.

"I am here, baby, I am here." Jungkook rubbed his hand over Jin's ass, pressing his thumb into him as he grabbed the leg spreader bar that he had Jin's ankles and wrist cuffed with as he was face down on his knee and pulled him closer to the edge of the bed. "Tonight, I promise, I am going to take things easy. If you get uncomfortable at any time, let me know, okay?"

Jin swallowed and nodded, "okay, I trust you."

Hearing that made Jungkook smile, bending forward, he removed his finger from Jin's hole, replacing it with his tongue. His tongue flicked into his hole as his hand spread Jin's ass cheeks apart. A loud moan leaves Jin, and he writhed in pleasure, tugging his wrist against the restraints as he cried out Jungkook's name.

Moving his hand between Jin's leg, he took his cock into his hand and stroked it as he continues working his tongue in and out of him. Jin pulled against the restraints; he lifts his head only to fall back onto his face as Jungkook squeezed his balls.

Knowing he had Jin right how he wanted him, Jungkook stood up, "again, if anything makes you uncomfortable, let me know, okay?" Jungkook echoed but didn't wait for Jin's answer as he raised his hand and slapped Jin on his ass.

Jin gasped out loud in surprise, not expecting that to happen. "I need you in these types of moments to always listen to me. If you don't listen, I will have to punish you, and I don't want to-"

"W-why not?" Jin asked, trying his best to look at Jungkook, but again he couldn't; the restraints had him in an unusual position, so no matter how much he tried turning his head, he could not see Jungkook. His shoulders were blocking his view to behind him.

There was a slight chuckle from Jungkook, "you want me to punish you? You are a very unique individual."

Reaching for the keys for cuffs, Jungkook unlocks the cuffs to Jin's wrist and ankles, freeing him from the restraints. This confuses Jin as he turns and sits on his ass, which surprisingly throbbed from the slap he received.

"Is everything okay?" he asked as Jungkook took a condom from his night table drawer.

Sliding the condom onto his member, Jungkook goes over to Jin, spreading his legs wide and pushing him down to lay on his back. "You were enjoying that way too much, and that's not good for me, especially not on our first night like this. I rather we keep things simple tonight. Tomorrow we can talk more about how we can work that into the bedroom over time."

"Am I not supposed to enjoy it?"

"Yes, you are supposed to, but, your response, baby, it does something to me, and you have work tomorrow, I have work, let's keep it simple tonight, okay?"

Jin smiled and agreed, wrapping his legs around Jungkook's waist, "okay, but I want you to do that to me again; it felt exciting. I never had someone do that to me before."

Jungkook chuckled and kissed Jin on his nose, "I know, and I will."

With his eyes focused on Jin's, he lifted his hips and pushed forward, slamming right into him, loving the look on his face as his mouth opens wide and he gasps, biting into his lower lip. Jungkook brought his hand to Jin's nipples and pinched them as he kissed and nuzzled his shoulder blades while thrusting hard into him.

Every time Jin became relaxed and began adjusting with Jungkook thrust into him, Jungkook would pull out and slam back into him, making Jin scream out in pleasure from being filled by his cock.

"Yes, right there, It feels so good." Jin lets out, wanting Jungkook to know he was enjoying every bit of what he was doing.

Jungkook thrust faster and deeper, his hands now pressing down into Jin's sides as he pounds into him. There were no words from Jin as he grunts and gasp, his hand gripped the bedsheet, and he gyrated his hips, wanting, and needing more as Jungkook pressed against his prostate.

Shoving his cock deeper into Jin as he gazed at him, Jungkook slapped his hand across Jin's hip and gripped his waist tighter, pounding into him with force as Jin scream his name aloud and his eyes rolled back as he came. His orgasm ignited Jungkook's own as his hole squeezed around Jungkook's cock, milking him of his cum that filled the condom.

Jungkook pressed their bodies together, kissing Jin, "you are perfect, so fucking perfect." he whispers against Jin's lips.

Giving Jin another kiss as his eyes closed, he pulls out of him, removing the condom and walking to the bathroom. Getting a towel and damping it, he brings it back to the room and cleans Jin up, leaning down and kissing Jin's forehead, "are you sleepy?"

Jin shook his head, wanting to say no, but his eyes defeated him as they closed. Jungkook smiled, and he goes back to the bathroom, cleaning himself before heading back to the room.

Going to the small fridge in his room, he took out a bottle of water; drinking half of it, he brings the other half to the bed, nudges Jin, "Seokjin, baby, here, have some."

Jin opened his eyes and took a deep breath. Sitting up, he waits for Jungkook to put the bottle to his lips, and he drank some of the water.

"Okay, you can go to sleep now," Jungkook said, leaning down and kissing Jin's forehead.

"Are you coming to bed?"

"Of course I am," Jungkook responded, drinking the remainder of the water and getting into bed next to Jin, pulling the cover over their naked body as Jin cuddled up to him.

"I am not tired. I am only resting my eyes."

Jungkook couldn't help but laugh, "okay, why don't you rest them until the morning?"

"Okay," Jin mumbled, falling asleep with his head on Jungkook's chest.

Rubbing his hand through Jin's hair, Jungkook smiled, "you are exactly how I imagined you would be, perfect."

*********

Jungkook woke up the next morning to find Jin sitting up and smiling at him. "Good morning. Is everything okay?"

"Good morning!" Jin lets out, leaning forward giving Jungkook a quick kiss, before pulling back, "I just realized something."

"What's that?"

"You lost! I won!" Jin jumped up from the bed and began skipping around the room.

"Seokjin-"

"No, no, you don't cut into my celebratory moment, you lost, I won, you lost, I won! Oh my gosh, I won! I knew tricking you I was going out would do it, I knew it, I knew it!"

"You tricked me?"

Jin stopped his victory danced, and peeped at Jungkook, who was getting up from the bed, "NO! That's not what I meant. Yes! Yu Mi, I will be right there." Jin goes running, but Jungkook pulls him back, wrapping his arms around him.

"First of all, you are naked; you are not going anywhere, and second, Yu Mi did not call you, and third, did you play a trick on me to get me to lose? Did you remember when I said-"

A knock at Jungkook's door interrupts the two, "daddy, did Jin go to his home? He is not in his room." Yu Mi asked while knocking.

Jin and Jungkook became frozen as they stared at each other.

"Umm, no, sweetie, Jin is here; daddy is talking to him. Why do you need something?"

"Yes, he said he is making me pumpkin pancakes today, but I don't want pancakes anymore. I want waffles; can I have pumpkin waffles instead. I saw the tv, and they have it."

Jungkook stared at Jin, "you are so lucky she saved you."

Jin stuck his tongue out at him, "you are a sore loser."

"Let's put that tongue to good use," Jungkook said, slapping Jin on his ass and pushing him towards the bathroom.

"Yu Mi, Jin will be out soon, okay. Daddy has to finish talking to him first."

"Okay, I will wait downstairs and finish watching my show." Yu Mi said, making her father smile. "Okay, I love you."

"Love you too."