Chapter Twenty-Five

Jin stopped halfway into cleaning up the mess on the kitchen counter that had been made from him doing dessert with the kids as he glanced to looked at Jungkook, who walked into the room and closed the kitchen door.

"The kids are asleep? Sorry I couldn't help with putting them to bed."

He frowned when Jungkook doesn't respond to him but only stares at him with his arms folded. Dropping the dishcloth in his hand, he turned to face Jungkook while leaning his back against the counter. "Is something wrong?"

"Why did you take the doctor's number?"

A smile formed on Jin's lips, and he shakes his head, "you are still on that? I took it to be polite, it meant nothing, and I threw it away."

Jungkook strolled over to Jin, standing in front of him as he stared into his eyes, "to you, it meant nothing, but to him, I am sure it meant something, and it sure as hell means something to me. How many other guys number are you accepting when you are out there? How often are they giving you their number?"

"Jungkook, I know how it might look, but I can promise you I didn't take his number because I was interested, I just didn't want to create a problem with the kid's doctor, and truthfully I do get a lot of people trying to give me their number when I am out and about. Similar to you, as Yu Mi spilled earlier, you get numbers from guys too-"

"That was before you, and I started dating."

"True, but still, I am sure if you go out there now and someone finds you hot, which I am sure they will, I mean look at you. They are going to attempt to give you their number as they have tried with me. I need to make clear that I get a lot of attention when I go out; I can't help it, it happens, but I can promise that I won't entertain that attention, not when I have a fine ass man like you. I shouldn't have accepted the doctor's number, so I will apologize for that and for doing it in front of the kids. I just wanted to get out of there, and he was looking at me very creepy it was uncomfortable."

Jungkook eyes softened as Jin uttered the last part, "why didn't you call me and tell me he was making you uncomfortable?"

"I was going to tell you when you got home, but the kids and everything came out before I got a chance to talk to you."

Moving closer to Jin, Jungkook rests his hands on Jin's hips, "I can have him fired-"

Jin's eyes widen, "oh no, that's not necessary, Jungkook, I can handle myself."

"No, it's necessary; you are my boyfriend, no one is allowed to make you feel uncomfortable that you feel forced into taking their number." Gripping Jin's waist, Jungkook pulls his body closer to his, "no one is allowed to make you feel uncomfortable, Seokjin, so anytime that happens, I need you to tell me, do you understand?"

Jin swallowed and nodded; he had been turned on by Jungkook many times, but nothing compared to now, and how sexy he found him. "I understand. I will tell you always."

"Good, and don't go accepting anyone's number again; I won't stand it the next time if it happens."

"I won't, but you can't either."

Jungkook smiled, "I am not as sweet and welcoming as you are; there will be no problem with that."

Jin's mouth opened, and then he closed it; he was offended, he did not see himself as welcoming, sure he was nice, but there was nothing wrong with that, "there is nothing wrong with being nice!"

"Actually, baby, there is." Jungkook leaned towards Jin's ears and whispers, "it will get you in trouble."

Jin stared at Jungkook, eyes wide and mouth agape; it takes him a while to react to the momentary silence, "what kind of trouble?"

Jungkook moves his hands into Jin's shorts, pressing both palms on Jin's cheeks, and Jin raises his arms, wrapping them around his neck. As the gap between them disappears, Jungkook stares into his eyes, and Jin mewl as he lowers his head and captures his lips. Naturally, Jin opens his, and their tongues dance together, as their lips moved in sync, with the same urgency and need.

Picking Jin up, Jungkook places him on the counter to sit as they continued making out. Jin could feel the tip of his erection poking at his thigh, and his hole quivered. Grabbing Jin's hips, Jungkook pulled him closer to the edge of the counter, pressing himself firmer between his legs as their hardened member came in contact.

Breaking their kiss, Jungkook began kissing down Jin's chin to his neck, leaving a trail of licks as he moves down, sucking at Jin's sensitive skin, leaving being a blush of reds as Jin moaned and breathed heavily.

Pushing Jin to lay onto his back, he pulls away. He examines him lying on the counter with a smile on his lips, "I have thought about having you like this so many times." he says as he gripped the waist of Jin's shorts and pulls them down to his ankles and off him, dropping it in the middle of the kitchen floor. Jin tried to assist him by taking off his shirt but stops as he earns a slap between his thighs. "Don't do anything unless I tell you to."

He was pressing his lips together with excitement building throughout his body. He placed his hands to his side and stared up at Jungkook; his aching wet cock throbbing madly and leaking with pre-cum was begging to be touched, but not as much as the painful desire to be fucked senseless by the man before him.

Leaning forward, Jungkook replaced the pre-cum on Jin's cock, coating it with his saliva as he takes him into his mouth. Jin clutched onto the side of the counter and breathed out heavily; he closed his eyes and moaned freely, as his insides came alive with the realization that not only had he won, but Jungkook was going give him what he had been screaming for, for so long.

As Jungkook bobbed his head up and down Jin's cock just as Jin had fantasized, he lifts Jin's legs, throwing them over his shoulder, his fingers find their way to Jin's hole, and he pushes two into him.

Jin shifted against the counter, and he clenched his hole against Jungkook's finger while embracing the great feeling of him sucking and caressing his cock with his tongue. He raised his head so he could vividly see the heavenly sight of Jungkook sucking his cock, an image that was much more precious than his imagination or even what he had fantasized.

When Jin was close to coming, he locked his legs around Jungkook's neck and bucked his hips forward, but Jungkook suddenly stopped sucking him and withdrew his fingers from his hole. His hands came around to his neck and untangled Jin's legs from around it as he pulls away and stares down at Jin.

"W-what, why did you stop?" Jin asked as his cock throbbed.

"Do you want me to make you cum?" Jungkook asked with a mischievous smirk on his face.

"Please!"

Spreading Jin's legs apart, Jungkook pushes two fingers into Jin, thrusting them hard, and as Jin's stomach tightened and he gripped tightly to the counter, Jungkook withdraws them, "admit you lost and you want me to fuck you."

Jin gasped, and he groaned, "Jungkook!"

"Seokjin," Jungkook responded with a wicked smirk.