Chapter Thirteen

A/N: Chapter will provide some insights.

Jin collapsed back onto his bed when he arrived home, he knew he was supposed to go straight to the shower, but he was too tired after the long flight, he needed just a moment to relax.

"You are home!" Jimin burst Jin's door open and rushes over to him, diving onto the bed. He lays his head on Jin's chest and hugs him, "I missed you so fucking much. We have never been apart this long; I didn't think I would survive. Do you know how hard it was for me?" Jimin whines into Jin's chest.

Jin only laughed at his best friend's dramatic behavior, "I missed you too, and let's not pretend you weren't with Namjoon twenty-four-seven the last two weeks. I am sure the only hard thing was both of your dicks."

Jimin sat up and glared at Jin, but failed as he burst out laughing, slapping Jin's arm, "damn, you know me too well, but I did miss you like crazy, he can attest to it, I spoke about you every day."

"I know you did, and I missed you too," Jin responded, sitting up to face Jimin.

"Of course you did! Now, spill, how was the trip? You found an Australian man didn't you?"

Jin rolled his eyes, "I didn't even have time to find Zumbo's Dessert. However, Jungkook did bring it to me, which was kind of him."

"Oh, he is not only taking you on family dinner with the kids but buying desserts too; what else did the Mr. Handsome and Wealthy do? He seems to be doing a lot."

Jin smiled and shook his head; ever since he has been in Australia and was sharing things with his best friend, Jimin had formulated his theories, which he couldn't one hundred percent say he disagreed. "I don't know, it's weird and like I don't ever want to assume, but there is something about him that makes me think, he either has an interest in me, or he wants me to take care of him too. I don't know, but while away, he included himself in almost everything I did, personally and with the kids. He doesn't ask permission; by the way, he automatically thinks he is included.

We all ate dinner together almost every night, except our first night, it was just him and me. The last two days, he didn't go out to work, so we did some sightseeing with the kids, relaxed around the hotel, and went out to dinner. It's not how I expect the trip to go, honestly. He is not easy to read through, still very much a mystery to me, that I didn't crack on this trip. Oh, and to keep you informed, your Mr. Handsome and Wealthy has tattoos almost all over his arms and shoulder, and I am sure they extend to his back; it took everything out of me not to drool. The man is sexy that I cannot deny, I don't know if he is aware of it, but fuck, for a daddy, he is hot."

"He can be your daddy too. You never know he might actually be Mr. Handsome and Lonely, and correction, he is your Mr. Handsome and Wealthy! You work for him, not me. It sounds to me like he has an interest in you; he might not say it, but everything you told me he has done, taking you and tucking you in the bed, like fuck, what boss does that? I knew you were going to go into this man's home and charm him to you. Look at you taking care of the kids and him. You are a fucking stepdad in the making, and I love it." Jimin burst out laughing as he saw the look on Jin's face.

Jin stood up, "I am going to shower, not entertaining anymore of this. I will not think of my boss in those ways that you are trying to get me to."

"Oh, please, like I have to try. From the moment you found out he has tattoos, I am sure your ass has been thinking far beyond what I can even imagine."

Jin smirked, "the tattoos are hot. It's like he has this hidden bad boy persona to him, but I don't know; he is a mystery, but an interesting one. However, for the sake of his lovely and adoringly beautiful kids, I will not go down that path. I prefer my job and taking care of them than what their father has to offer in bed. Besides, I have Yoongi to attend to all my needs; speaking of him, we are meeting up tonight; I think someone missed me while I was away."