Chapter Thirty-Four

Jin walked around the house, checking the kid's room making sure there was nothing behind. He knew Jungkook had already confirmed everything was in order, but he had to double-check himself, and luckily he did as Naila's carry-on bag was still in her room even though Jungkook claimed he had it.

Taking the bag, Jin shook his head and went downstairs; after one more run-through in the living room, playroom and kitchen, he takes their snack packs and leaves the house, setting on the alarm.

"Whose bag is that?" Jungkook asked, slightly confused as he saw Jin walking towards the jeep with an extra bag.

"Our daughter's carry-on bag that you claimed you had."

Jungkook glanced to the side, not wanting to look at Jin as he really thought he had everything; he even counted all the bags before packing them into the jeep. "Sorry."

"Don't worry about it, at least we didn't leave without it, her extra bottles and stuff are in here-" Jin paused talking when he saw Ye Jun poking out half of his body out the window looking at him. "Why isn't he strapped into his car seat?"

"He wants you to do it. Naila is secured, and Yu Mi is already relaxed watching Netflix and eating one of her cupcakes. I also gave her banana milk to go with it. I have one for Ye Jun too, but he didn't want to settle down until you came."

Jin stared at Jungkook and sighed, "take this, I will go tend to Ye Jun, and we need to leave now, or else we are going to be late."

"There is nothing wrong if we are late; it's not like the plane will leave us."

Rolling his eyes, Jin didn't bother responding to Jungkook; he understood he owned the plane, but he did not own the hotel he made a reservation for them at, and they had a strict check-in policy, one Jungkook didn't care about.

Going towards the jeep, he smiled at Ye Jun, "you were waiting for me?"

Ye Jun returned Jin's smile and nodded, "yup."

Jin opened the door and pulled Ye Jun towards him, hugging him, "you are the sweetest, now come on, settle into your seat. Appa doesn't want us to be late for our trip. Your dad has banana milk for you. Drink it, and don't make a mess back here. When we get on the plane, I will have something more for you to eat."

Ye Jun did as Jin told him, allowing Jin to secure him into his car seat. After Jin was done fixing Ye Jun into his seat, he leaned over and checked on Naila, their three-month-old daughter, who was already asleep, which was not surprising to him as Naila slept once she was placed inside of a car.

Looking over, he smiled at Yu Mi, who was picking at her cupcake and watching Netflix on her tablet. "How is my superstar doing?"

Yu Mi looked over and grinned, "good, I can't wait for us to get on the plane."

"I know me either; your dad is packing the last of our bags; we will leave soon. Keep an eye on your siblings back here, okay?"

"Okay, I will, Appa." Jin smiled even more as Yu Mi called him Appa. The first time she had done it, it caught him by surprise, it wasn't surprising hearing from Ye Jun as he was still young, but Yu Mi it was, he had watched Jungkook for a reaction, but he was never bothered by it, and over the last couple of months it became the norm.

Yu Mi knew Hoseok as her Appa and recognized him too whenever she was around him, but daily, she also called Jin her Appa and seemed happy with it. On the other hand, Ye Jun only called Jin Appa and still refused to go with Hoseok.

Jin figured as he gets older, it would change. He wanted Hoseok and Ye Jun's relationship to develop. Jungkook didn't understand him and his reasons, but after he had Naila, he couldn't see himself not having a relationship with his child or her not wanting to be around him. It would be devastating for him, so he considered Hoseok in this thought as well.