Even More Goodbyes

Just a little FYI, I have writer's block and can't think of anything to write. So. This chapter will be short and horrible. What a wonderful combination huh?

*****Starting School*****

Kylie's POV

I entered the school side by side with Alex, Tory, Ellie, Amanda, Melissa (Harry got lonely and invited Melissa), Alyssa and the 1D and TW boys at my side. I was taking deep breaths to make sure that I don't start freaking out and hyperventilating which might happen any second now. Suddenly, Ellie burst into tears.

"I can't do this." She sobbed. "Everyone here will be so good at music and then there's me."

Max hugged her then rubbed her back.

(A/N: THAT LUCKY GIRL. SHE GOT TO HUG MAX GEORGE! Ahem continue. @ElyanPayne if you ever really get to hug Max George, please tell me.)

"Everything will be fine." Louis said comfortingly. I hugged him tightly. My brutha is awesome. BE JEALOUS PEOPLE. THE SASS MASTAH OF DONCASTAH IS MY BRUTHAH! Louis kissed my forehead lightly. I started to take deep breaths in and out which helped calm my nerves a little bit.

Ellie nodded then wiped away her tears. "Sorry. I'm not used to being under this much pressure."

Alex and Tory nodded in agreement. I sighed. This day was not turning out to be what I expected. I thought we would be able to walk through the doors, after saying goodbye of course, happily. Not being here crying our hearts out. But reality is unfair but it's legit so I'm going to have to deal with it.

I hugged every single one of the boys and Amanda, Melissa and Alyssa goodbye and even shed a few tears.

"Bye guys. I'll see you at Christmas break or whenever I have free time." I said sadly. To the left of me, Ellie and Tory sniffed, forced smiles and waved. To the right of me, Alex waved then a tear leaked our of her eye.

I've said too many goodbyes to the people that I love. It's like saying goodbye to something that you love dearly. The boys and the girls meant the world to be and I know that I'll only be leaving them for a few months but I know that those months will feel like years.

We turned around and walked into the school.

Maybe I should have just run away.

But I've always ran away from my problems.

So this time, I'm going to face them.