I Promise

Kylie's POV

The crowd's sounds augmented as all 15 of us walk on stage.

"Hello London!" Liam shouted over the screams.

"A massive thank you for coming out here tonight. And we hope you enjoy the show!" Max said.

"Lets get this party started!!!!" Kendall shouted.

The fans blew the roof off the stadium when the beginning of 'Windows Down' started. The boys of BTR sang the verses while the rest of us sang the chorus all together. All of our voices blended together smoothly. The fans went CRAZY. Some of them waved signs. One of the signs asked Harry to marry her. One had a big picture of a fork with a cehck mark beside it. One had TW, 1D and BTR written on it. I gave that girl a thumbs up. She noticed and started screaming. I held back a laugh.

We continued the concert without a flaw, occasionally switching outfits between songs. Then it got to end which meant that it was my turn. Then I realized that I was excited for tour. I was excited to meet all the fans. I was excited to travel around the world. I left the change room with a cute outfit on.

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=61391565

"You ready?" Louis asked me. I sucked in a lung full of air and nodded. Niall took my left hand and Louis took my right. We walked on stage hand in hand. Niall had his guitar and a microphone stand set up while Louis and I had hand held microphones.

"Hi everyone." I said with a smile. The fans screamed out greetings in return.

"Well I wrote this song a while ago and this will be the first time it premieres anywhere so I hope you all enjoy it."

Niall started strumming the intro then I jumped in.

After the first few words, the rest of the song was everything I wanted. Louis and Niall did amazing as usual. The fans swayed to the beat of my song. My song. I like the sound of that.

Soon the song was over and the fans cheered like CRAZY.

"Well I hope you enjoyed that. It was called 'Forever and Always'."

I waved with a smile before leaving the stage with Louis and Niall. Phew. That went better than I expected. The concert had one more song, 'Glad You Came', before the first concert ended. Then we are leaving London and moving on to each of the boys' hometowns to perform one gig at each place and a chance to visit their families. First, we would be going to Holmes Chapel to visit Harry's hometown then so on and so forth.

"Kylie? Yoohooo..." Someone's hand waved in front of my face which helped me snap back to reality.

"Yeeeeees Logan?"

"We're going on in 3..2...1... Leggo!"

We went on stage with the other boys. The band started playing the beginning of 'Glad You Came'. The boys from The Wanted sang first until the chorus where everyone sang together. The 1D boys and I sang verse two and so on.

--------------------

I was ready to leave the stage when Liam started talking.

"Well I hope all of you had a great time tonight! Before we leave, I just wanted to say something. I made a big mistake. I hurt someone, both emotionally and physically, and I regret it. A lot. Kylie was  my rock. One of the things that kept me going. But I made a massive mistake. I dont expect you to forgive me Kylie but I just wanted to let you know that Im sorry."

I stood there in shock. I glanced at the other boys. Clearly, they knew about this. Liam walked until he was in front of me.

"This is a promise ring. I promise that I will never hurt you again. I promise that I will protect against everything. I promise that I will never make stupid mistakes again. And most importantly, I promise to keep you happy and healthy." Liam finished. I finally looked up into his eyes. His chocolate brown eyes missed a twinkle they held before. Was I that certain shine? Liam then brought out a box. Inside was a beautiful ring with 10 pearls and 4 peridots, out birthstones. Liam held the ring in a position to slip onto my finger. The crowd waited silently, wondering if I was going to accept the ring or not.

My hand slowly rose to where the ring was. The crowd and the boys cheered as Liam slipped the ring onto my finger. I looked into his eyes with a smile then gave him a hug.

"Im sorry. I've hurt you twice and I promise that there wont be a third." He whispered into my ear. I nodded. I think I can finally trust him again.

We said our goodbyes and got off stage. I admired the ring on my pointer finger. It shimered in the light.

"Liam how much did this cost?" Oh god. I sound like someone's mom.

"About 110."

"WHAT?!"

He shrugged. "It was pretty."

I laughed. Then I noticed that Liam got his twinkle back again. He was happy and so was I.

Yeah I know it was short. But I thought it was really sweet. I dont know about you guys. Im not one to be all sweet and sappy but I can if I want too.

Well on the brightside.....hmm...there was no cliffhanger?

Please dont chase me down with sticks and stones to tell me that this chapter was short. I know it was. But since it was so short, I'll make the next one longer.

VOTE!

COMMENT!

FAN!

SHARE!

-Emily