The Accident

Sorry for the wait! But my computer's wattpad didn’t work so I’m using my iPod right now. Enjoy the story!

Kylie' POV

I was really enjoying the balloon ride. Liam was on the phone with Louis arguing about getting us down but I didn’t really care. I trusted the boys and I’m sure we would get down.

I looked at the sky and saw something weird. As it got closer, I saw that a group of birds were heading quickly towards us and they were going to pop the balloon. They got closer and closer and soon, they had popped the balloon. I screamed. 

Liam looked at me and said “I promise that I will protect you." then the balloon started to shake and sent me and Liam overboard and falling to the ground.

Louis' POV

The phone rang so I raced to pick it up. 

"Hello?"

"Hello. My name is Joe and it looks like I found some of your friends fall out of the sky. I borrowed the girl's phone since the boy's phone was smashed to pieces and called you. I have called the ambulance and your friends are at the hospital."

"Oh god, thank you sir."

"No problem. If you'd like to visit them, they are at the Summer Cross Hospital.

(A/N: I don’t know if that’s a real hospital)

“They looked in pretty bad shape so good luck lad."

"Thank you very much sir. We're on our way to the hospital."

"You’re welcome and good luck."

He hung up and so did I.

"LADS!!! WE'RE GOING THE HOSPITAL!!!" Harry, Niall and Zayn came thundering down the stairs and straight to the car. Harry got into the driver’s seat and the rest of us piled into the back. We all had a look of fear on our face and I was on the verge of tears. We drove to the hospital in silence.

When we arrived, I raced to the reception desk and asked for Kylie Coleman and Liam Payne.

"I’m sorry but we can’t take visitors right now."

"NO YOU DO-"

"Thank you." Harry calmly replied to me while covering my mouth with his hand. He dragged to the waiting area.