The Kissing Booth

PLEASE WELCOME @LouieenT and @KayRaeJ and @1D_is_all_you_need into the story also known as Zari, Karmen and Katelyn!!!!

Ahhhh my 5 seconds as an horrible interviewer....

Kylie's POV

We entered our assigned dorm, room 1229, with butterflies in our stomachs. Hopefully, we had nice roomies. We're supposed to have seven or eight students per dorm. And I think we have seven students for ours.

As the door opened, three girls bounded over to us cheerfully. They look nice enough.

"Hi! I'm Zari. It's nice to meet you!" A girl said who had long layered black hair that had been parted to the left. She was slightly short and had tanned skin. She was also pretty slim and slender. Not like that creepy monster thing Slender but just... slender. The word not the name.

(A/N: That creepy monster thing is called Slender right? If it isn't that would be kinda embarrassing.)

"Hey!" I greeted. There were still two other girls in the room that haven't introduced themselves yet. And may I add, they are all BEAUTIFUL. If they're insecure then they are outta their minds.

"Hi! I'm Katelyn. Pleasure to meet you."

"Hello!" Ellie replied.

Katelyn's absolutely stunning. She had long curly brown hair that seemed to be styled to perfection and chocolate brown eyes (like Liam's...) and not to mention an AMAZING smile. She didn't really have a dark tan. Well I don't really know how to describe her but she is just plain beautiful. I think I have a girl crush on her.

But one flaw about her, which isn't her fault, is that she reminded me too much of Liam. Her eyes were the exact same shade, she looks as sweet as Liam, her skin tone was like Liam's and her hair colour was kinda like Liam's. I mustered a forced smile at her. She looked weirdly at me.

"Hello! I'm Karmen." She was pretty pale and had a fringe. But what was really special about her was that she had dyed tips that were multiple colours. That is genius.

"I'm Kylie." I greeted happily. The three girls nodded knowingly.

"We know. We're huge fans of one Direction. I nearly fainted when I saw your name next to mine." Katelyn said as she blushed. I laughed as did the others.

"They're really great guys. If they have time, I'll ask them to come." I smiled. They squealed then nodded giddily. I remember when I was like that, seeing them perform on X Factor. I would vote for them multiple times and when they got eliminated, my reaction was similar to everyone else's.

THE COMPETITION HAD BEEN RIGGED. IT'S OBVIOUS.

"Well I don't think that I can beat K's introduction but I'm Alex. Well my full name is Alexandra but please call me Alex. I'm begging you. I'll get on my knees if I have too."

The three girls nodded.

"I'm Tory."

"Ellie. Geez I sound so dull compared to you guys." She grumbled.

"C'mon guys! The carnival is starting soon!" Zari said. We nodded and followed her out the door.

Yup. It's only the first day of school yet today was also the carnival!!!! It's on the school grounds and for students only so that we could 'get to know each other more'. No teachers allowed. Or maybe they're called professors here...

To be honest, I don't really give a flying fudge what the reason for having a carnival is. I just wanna have fun.

Girls, just wanna have fun...