Bets, Losses and Dares...

Kylie's POV

When everyone was done the cake, Harry helped me wash the dishes then we decided to go swimming. I started to run upstairs then froze.

"LOUIS!!!!!" I screamed.

I heard a bunch of thudding footsteps then I saw 1D, TW and BTR staring at me.

"ARE YOU OK KYLIE?!" They chorused.

I blinked. Then blinked again.

"Guys Im not dying. And I asked for Lou. Not three boybands."

They looked a bit embarassed before running away. Louis and I chuckled.

"Well what did you need?"

"Well Liam is coming back tomorrow and Im leaving tonight."

"Whats your point?"

"Ugh nevermind, I'll just leave him a note."

I continued to run upstairs to look for my swimsuit. I found it easily. It was a bright pink with baby blue coloured stripes. I slipped it on, threw someone's shirt over it and ran to the backyard. No one was there yet.

"Shouldnt girls take longer then boys?!" I yelled into the house. Then I took the shirt off and dove into the deep end of the pool. When I surfaced, I saw Siva and Zayn there. They kinda looked like twins.

They refused to get into the pool but I didnt really care. More room for me :).

"CANNONBALL!!!!!!!" I turned around to see Carlos, James, Kendall and Logan running then jumped into the pool. So much for personal space.

"CANNONBALL!!!!!!!" I turned around again to see Louis, Harry and Niall running and jumping into the pool. I honestly need a life.

"CANNONBALL!!!!!!!" I turned around for the last time to see Tom, Max, Jay and Nathan running then jumping into the pool.

"Seriously?!" I groaned.

"Ooh! Ooh! Lets have a race!"Louis said"Kylie is probably gonna win but its still gonna be fun."

"You wish. Nobody can beat Maxmillion!!!" Max boasted.

"Alright then! First up, Kylie against Max!!!! Everyone, outta the pool!" Louis said in an announcer's voice.

"Lets make things funner. The two bands that lose have to have a dare. Kylie, you're with us since Zayn cant swim." Harry said.

"Alright then! Max and Kylie!!! Ready, set CARROTS!!!" Louis yelled.

I kicked off the wall and started swimming. After a few minutes, I felt my hand touch the wall. My head rose out of the water and saw that Max had just reached the wall.

"YES!!! I WIN!!!!!" I squeled. The Wanted boys groaned. They lost theyre only hope.

"POWNED!" I yelled.

I jumped out of the water and did a little dance. GIRLS RULE!!!

"Well done Kylie!!! Next up, we have Logan against Harry!!!!!" Louis announced.

Max climbed out of the pool while Logan and Hazza climbed in.

"On your marks, get set, CARROTS!!!!"

Logan and Harry started swimming. Logan was leading but then Harry caught up and won the race.

"YES!!" The 1D team chorused.

"NO!!!!" Everyone else said.

"CONGRATS HAZZA BEAR!!! Well anyways, next is Jay and Carlos!" Louis said.