Skating Trip

(Start of winter)

Kylie's POV

"KYLIE!!! COME ON WE'RE GOING SKATING!!!"

"COMING!!!" I squealed. I love skating. My friends and family said I was really good and I was really good if I do say so myself. I took out my ponytail and let my wavy hair flow. I got dressed into appropriate winter clothing, grabbed my skates and headed downstairs where all the guys were waiting for me. This was the first time I skated in a while so I would have to get used to it before I start some tricks.

"You ready?" Liam asked.

"I was born ready." I flashed him a cheesy grin then ran to Harry's car. We all climbed in then Harry drove all the way to the skating arena.

"Why is it empty?" I asked Liam.

"We rented it." My mouth dropped open but I immediately shut it. Stupid boys. I walked over to the benches and plopped down. I kicked my boots off and slipped into my skates. I knew that i would warm up so I took my jacket off then ran towards the door of the rink then glided onto the ice. I looked around. Liam, Niall, Louis and Zayn looked fine but Harry had some trouble. He soon caught on and began to skate around slowly and carefully.

"Anyone up for a game of tag?" Louis yelled.

"Yup! You're it Boo Bear!" I yelled back. He groaned but started skating towards me. He was getting closer but I did a quick turn and was soon out of his reach so he ran to catch Zayn. I didn’t think he was catching me anytime soon so I decided to try one of my old moves. I might fall and die but YOLO right? I started skating towards the opposite side of the rink then dug my skate spikes into the ice then flew into the air. I spun twice before I touched the ground. I wobbled a bit but I managed to stay up. When I came to a stop, all the guys were staring at me.

"Shut your mouths, you're going to catch flies." I smiled but they didn’t move.

I skated over to Harry and waved my hand in front of his face. He didn’t even flinch. I put one hand on top of his head and one under his chin and tried to clamp his mouth shut. But it immediately dropped open again. I sighed then decided to push him off the ice. I did the same for all of the guys.

"You guys better be alive when I’m done skating." I said sternly but with a smile. I went back on to the rink they I tried one of my old routines. When I finished, I saw that Liam was on the ice. THANK YOU!!!

"Finally! Someone has come to their senses." I sighed. He laughed so I grinned at him.

"You're really good Kylie." He said shyly.

"Thanks!" I smiled. He's really cute when he's nervous. Did I seriously just think that? I mentally slapped myself.

"Kylie? Kylie? KYLIE!!!" Liam yelled.

"Huh wha?"

"I asked if you're ready to try to wake the boys up."

"Oh ok yeah sure." We skated off the ice I walked over to Louis. His face was still full of surprise. I grabbed his bag and saw a bag of carrots. I was hungry so decided to eat one. Louis won’t mind right? Wrong.

"KYLIE DONT YOU DARE TOUCH MY CARROTS!" Louis shouted in my face.

"You're finally awake!" I sighed. Liam had already managed to snap Niall and Zayn back to their senses now it was just Harry. Liam and I walked over to him. We stood right in front of him.

"BOO!!!"

"AHHHHH!!!!!!" Liam and I yelled. Harry burst out laughing.

"That’s two points for our team!" Harry gave me a cheeky grin.

"Oh I forgot about the prank war. Oh well. Team Superman is still in the lead by 3 points" I gave him a cheeky grin back. He groaned.

"Can we go back home? Niall complained. "I’m hungry, tired, cold and hungry"

"You said hung-"

"I KNOW I SAID HUNGRY TWICEE!!!" He yelled. Hungry Niall is never good.

"Alright lets go" Liam said.

We started walking back to Harry's car with me and Liam at the front while the other boys lingered at the back. I could have sworn I heard whispering but when I turned around, the four boys plastered big fake smiles onto their faces. Something's up...

What do you think the boys are planning? Find out soon! Please vote/comment! How about 3 votes for the next chapter?

Emily