Amusement Parks and Blown Up Kitchens

Well. This chapter is for @SweetCandy249 because she emailed me and said "EMILY!!!!!!!! ANSWAR MOI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DUCKY MOMOMOMOMOMOMO" Yup. I've got weird friends. Well heres your long awaited chapter!

Kylie's POV

Judging by the face that Amanda wore, Im guessing she liked it.

"Would you like to sing it with me?" I asked her. She nodded.

"Can you sing it solo first so I know the tune and stuff?" She asked. I nodded. I started to sing.

--------------------------------

She smiled once I finished. I saw her start to tear up but she quickly blinked it away.

"That was really good Kylie." She said. " But I dont really want to sing it cuz... well Im not that good at singing."

"Oh come on!!! I bet youre amazing."

She shook her head with a smile. I sighed. This is going to take some encouraging. Ooo maybe a song will help her.

(Sing- My Chemical Romance)

Sing it out

Boy you gotta see what tomorrow brings

Sing it out

Girl you gotta be what tomorrow needs

Everytime

They want to count you out

And use your voice

Every single time you open up your mouth

Sing it for the boys

Sing it for the girls

Everytime you lose it sing it for the world

Sing it from the heart

Sng it till youre nuts

Sing it for the ones that hate your guts

Sing it for the deaf

Sing it for the blind

Sing about everyone that you left behind

Sing it for the world

I stopped there. Amanda looked confident enough to sing by then. I smiled at her thenI placed the lyrics between us then we started singing.

----------------------------

When we finished, I frowned and added some more lyrics.

So I found the better side of me

From the better part of me

I guess lyrics come naturally. I sighed.

"So what do you wanna do today?" I asked.

"Well Nathan said that he will take me out..." Amanda said with a blush.

"AWWWW HOW SWEET!!!!"

"Whats sweet?" Someone said while walking up behind me.

"How Nathan is taking Amanda out on a date." I said giddily. I saw Amanda blush even more and so I finally turned around to see who it was. It was Nathan. He stood there with his eyebrows raised. I could never raise only one eyebrow. I'd probably look like a dying cat.

I blushed a little. Nathan smirked and took a seat.

"Talking about me huh?" He said.

"I uhhh nope. Youre not worth talking about. I dont know if that made sense but OH WELL." I said with a shrug.