TW PRANKED

Kylie's POV

I ran upstairs to pack for my trip to Doncaster. I couldnt wait!!!!! But wait if they thought I was weird or different from the others? Well they put up with Louis so they should be able to deal with me. No offense Lou.

I kinda just threw some random stuff from my closet into my suitcase. I was never a tidy person. Oh well. People manage to put up with me. Like the guys. The One Direction guys not The Wanted guys. Im starting babble inside my head so I need to shut up. K im done.

I sat on my bag to close it. I tried to zip it up but failed. Wow.

"LOUIS! HARRY! L- nevermind NIALL! ZAYNSTER!"

They burst into my room. I turned to look at them.

"Can- You guys arent One Direction."

Max gasped. "Really?! I never noticed."

"Idiot." I mumbled.

"Heard that." Max shot back.

"Well its true."

"Cant deny that." Tom said. I grinned.

"Anyways, wheres the guys that I screamed for?"

"Louis is trying to get the drunkies to bed." Siva said.

"Ah. So which one of you is the fattest?" I asked. They looked at me weirdly.

"Answer the question." I growled.

Their eyes widened and all pointed at different people. Then they all pointed at Max except for Max. Duh

"You guys are mean." He grumbled.

"Ok thanks guys!" I said cheerfully. The guys looked at me weirdly again.

"What?"

"You snarled at us then you all sugar and spice and everything nice." Tom said.

"You know I was never mad right?

"Psh yeah." Tom said.

"Whatever. Max can you sit on the suitcase?"

He nodded. After he sat on it, I managed to zip up my suitcase.

"Thanks guys." I smiled at them. "Now get lost."

They all faked shocked expressions. Then started crying on each others shoulders.

"LOUIS! H- NEVERMIND JUST LOUIS!" He ran inside.

"Vas happenin Kylie?!"

I put on my puppy dog eyes. "Louis, can you throw these guys into the pool?" I asked in a childish voice.

"Awww of course KylieBear. But tomorrow. Im too lazy to do anything tonight."

"Ok thanks Boo Bear! Night Boo Bear! See you tomorrow Boo Bear!" I chirped.

He groaned then walked back to his room. Then I turned to look at the boys. They all looked shocked. I smiled at them.

"Do you guys wanna sleep downstairs? Its kinda late to go to.... Where ever you were gonna stay."

They all nodded and raced downstairs.

I quickly took a shower and changed in to my PJs.

"GOOD NIGHT GUYS IN THIS HOUSE!!!!" I yelled. I heard a few 'goodnight's back. I crawled under the duvet and fell asleep.

*5AM*

I tiptoed to Louis' room. I gently shook his shoulder. He muttered a 'go away' before going back to sleep. I sighed. I guess I was going to have to prank the guys by myself. The Wanted guys not the 1D guys.