The Concert

Louis' POV

"Kylie? Get up." I said while shaking her shoulder gently.

"Get lost." She mumbled.

"Thats not a very nice thing to say to your brother."

"Oh Im sorry. Get lost brother."

"Thats not much better."

Harry grabbed my arm and pulled me back a bit then whispered  in my ear. I nodded.

"Kylie we're at a skating rink." I whispered.

She shot straight up and whacked my head with her own.

"Owwwwwwwwwwwww" We both groaned. Then we both glared at Harry and started chasing him. Kylie was a athletic girl so she caught Harry easily and jumped on his back. We all laughed then headed into the arena.

Kylie's POV

THe moment we walked into the building, some stylists grabbed each of our hands and dragged us into a dressing room. My stylist threw me an outfit which consisted of a pink glittery tank top and black shorts.

When I finished changing, the stylist placed some necklaces around me then made me sit on a chair then started on my makeup.

"Natural please" I begged. She nodded.

A few minutes later, I was instructed to open my eyes. I didnt reconize myself.

"Is that me?" I asked her. She laughed then nodded.

"Ky- woah." I turned around and saw Louis. Apparently he didnt reconize me either.

"Lets go." Louis said. I nodded and followed him out the door. Someone passed me a mic and directed me to a platform under the stage.

"Please welcome Kylie!" I heard Harry's voice on stage then my platform started to rise. I plastered a smile on my face. This was going to be a great night.

I know that was very short but you dont know how many times I wrote that. D: So I got pissed and only wrote a little bit. But still please comment/fan/vote!!!!!