Kylie's Special Day

Kylie's POV

"KYLIE WAKE UP! GET UP!!"

"RISE AND SHINE!!"

I groaned then sat up. Daisy and Phoebe were jumping around my room screaming.

"Im up! Im up!!!"

"Momma said to get ready for breakfast!" Daisy said said with a cute smile on her face. They were absolutely adorable.

"Ok! I'll be there soon! Thanks guys!" I gave them both a warm smile before I threw off my blanket then went to take a shower.

After I had finished, I wrapped a towel around me then went to find some clothes.

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?.out=html_mobile&id=55636801

I went downstairs to find a stack of pancakes waiting for me. Mhmmmmmmm. I quickly scarfed down the pancakes just when Louis came downstairs.

"Morning Kylie!"

"Morning Lou!"

"Youre coming with me today!!! Im taking you toooooooooooo........ The park!!!!"

I smiled. "Awesome!!! Leggo!!!!!!!!"

"Let me eat first!!!" he whined. I sighed dramatically then nodded. He wolfed down some cereal.

"Good now lets go! First Im going to show you my old school then Im going to take you to the park then we can go swimming then we can go skating and then oh yeah before we go skating we can grab McD's or something then we can go skating and then..... The rest we'll just wing it."

I stared at him blankly. "You verbose."

"Excuse me?" He said, raising his eyebrows.

"Verbose. Talking to much."

"Ahhhh I see. Well anyways, you ready?"

"Yup all set."

I followed him out the door and into the car. We drove in silence for a while.

"Did you and Liam break up?"

I sighed. "I dont know. He was really mad at me for some strange reason. Did he tell any of you guys?"

He shook his head. I sighed again. What will happen when we go back to London? I guess only time will tell.

"Well today is going to be a worry free day! We are going to do all of your favourite things and make you forget all about Liam!"

"Awww thanks Lou!!!"

Having Louis as a brother was the best gift anyone can ask for. Hes funny and. Heerful but can also be a absolute sweetheart at times to. I know I can trust him with anything.

"We here!"

I looked out to the window to take in my surrondings. We were beside a large grey building with a huge gate to keep people from going in.

"Its closed for winter break."

Winter break? Oh right!!! Its almost Christmas!!! My face immediately brightened up.

Louis laughed. "Dont tell me you forgot Chrismtas. "

"Well........"

He laughed again this time with me joining him.

"Lets go to the park now."

"No!!! I wanna go skating now!" I pouted and crossed my arms.

"Ok fine with me! Today is your day!"