Games, Blackout and Concert=Perfect Day

Kylie's POV

After we finished up Truth or Dare, we had nothing to do. Again. You know considering the fact that they all are international popstars, you'd think that this would be a problem. BUT NO.

"Movie marathon anyone?" I said flatly. NO one answered. Ugh.

"Swimming?" I asked again. No answer. Wonderful.

I headed towards the TV. I could feel everyone's eyes staring at my back. I found the kareoke machine and turned it on. I waved the second mic around. Nathan offered. I grinned at he got off of his position from the floor and took the remote from me. I flipped through the songs until I spotted one that I liked. I looked to him for his approval. He nodded with a wide smile.I pressed play.

First to sing was player one which was me. Its going to be hard to beat a pro but YOLO right?

Phone rings dont wanna pick it up

Im so scared Im gonna say too much

I tip toe around your questions

Why you gotta dig so deep

I breathed a sigh of relief. That went well. Nathan's voice soon filled in.

Tears fall and the glasses break

Inside these walls the floor boards shake

From outside, its alright

Long as your looking from fifty feet

Now we sang together in perfect harmony.

I've been trying, trying

Held my head up high

I've been lying, lying

Keeping it all inside

Trying not to trust you yeah

Take another leaf Im broke yeah yeah

Then everything went black. All the lights and all possible electronics turned off. Oh great. Just when we find something to do, theres a blackout. Multiple groans appeared.

"Anyone up for hide and go seek in the dark?"

Amanda's POV

"Anyone up for hide and go seek?"

Oooo that sounds like something fun to do in the dark. I nodded. Then I realized that she probably couldnt see me nod so I said "Sure sounds like fun."

I heard other voices chorus in agreement. Suddenly a small light flickered on. Several others appeared as well. I finally noticed that they were their phones. I quickly took mine out of my pocket and turned it on to. We all held them under our faces so we could see who's who.

"Pairs, teams or solo?" I asked.

"I choose pairs." Kylie said. Many others said pairs too so I guess we're choosing pairs. Someone grabbed my arm. I looked down at the hand, dragged my eyes up that person;s arm till I saw the face. It was Nath. I should have known. I smiled and nodded. This is going to be so fun.

Kylie's POV

I felt someone take my hand.

"Partner?" He whispered. It was Liam. I smiled and nodded.