Tomlinson's Don't Give Up

Kylie's POV

"Mum!" I squealed then ran to her and hugged her tightly. "I missed you so much."

"Kylie!"

I let go of my mum then hugged Lottie and Fizzy just as tightly, if not more.

"I miss you two so so much! You had no idea what I had to put up with. Living with 14 boys with only Amanda as company is not my vacation. Maybe for their fans but definitely not for me." I laughed as did they.

"At least you had Liam!" Lottie smiled. My smile faded but I immediately replaced it with a forced and fake smile.

"Yeah hehe..." I said awkwardly Then I crouched down to Daisy and Phoebe's height.

"Hello twins!"

They smiled brightly at me then hugged me.

"Hi Kylie!" Daisy said.

"We missed you!" Phoebe said right after Daisy. I will never understand how they do that. It's insane. I'm guessing they're telepathic?

"Why are you guys here?" I asked in disbelief.

"You don't want us here?" Lottie fake gasped. Fizzy pretended to cry. Mum shook her head disapprovingly at them.

"Excuse them. Well we just wanted to congratulate you for getting accepted! So... CONGRATULATIONS!" She screamed in delight as she hugged me. I laughed joyously with my family at my side. Well minus Louis. Second thought, scratch that.

"I"M SORRY IM LATE!" Louis yelled as he burst through the door. Now my whole family is here. Well except for my dad. Actually, I'm not really sure who my current dad is. Weird right? I think I have a stepdad. I'm going to have to ask Louis later.

I feel kinda guilty that I don't know who my stepdad is. Louis never mentioned him before. I don't know his name, his last name, his age, his looks, nothing.

"I kinda got mobbed when I walked in." He said as he scratched the back of his head. I laughed. That's definitely not a perk of being a celebrity.

"You should have seen that coming. You're Louis Tomlinson." I said. He grinned at me before giving me a you-know-what-to-do look. I sighed then nodded back at him.

'I know what I'm doing.' I mouthed slowly to him so that he could understand. He gave me a quick thumbs up then started to play with Daisy and Phoebe who were playing something with their hands on the floor.

"What's that all about? And don't even think about lying to us." Fizzy said as she and Lottie walked up from behind me.

"I made a huge and stupid mistake." I sighed.

I told them everything right from the beginning of the carnival all the way until where I wrote him a song. I told them about the texts, the librarian shushing me, my future performance on the Today Show, everything. Because they're my sisters and they deserve to know. And I trust them with my life and heart.

"I think... he definitely will forgive you after he hears the song. If he doesn't, well then he's an idiot and doesn't know what he's missing." Lottie said sassily. I smiled sadly.

"I hope he does forgive me. I love him so so much." I said as I started to cry. Lottie and Fizzy hugged me tightly and patted my back.

But they can't fix my broken heart. No one can. Except for Liam James Payne himself.

Louis' POV

As I played with Daisy and Phoebe, I strained to hear what my three other sisters were going on about.

"...mistake."

"I think... Forgive you... Song... Doesn't... Idiot... Missing."

"Love... Much."

I sighed inwardly. Obviously, they're talking about Kylie's mistake.

I'm not gonna lie, I was surprised when I heard the unwanted news. I really didn't expect her to do something like that. But I'm sure there's a reason, whether it's worth while or not.

"Kylie? Can I talk to for a sec?"

Kylie's POV

"Oh no. You're getting the brotherly talk." Fizzy whispered to me. I smiled nervously at the patiently waiting Louis.

"Good luck." Lottie whispered. I walked towards Louis who looked a tad worried.

"What's up?" I asked. He raised his eyebrow at me. "Gah who am I kidding. I know what's up."

"Why did you want to accept?" Louis asked. He didn't have to explain what he was talking about.

"Zari asked me to fill in for Katie at the Kissing Booth since she threw up. All the other 'pretty' girls that she asked declined and she looked really stressed out so I wanted to lend a helping hand. Turns out, that wasn't the best idea I've had. And I've got MANY bad ideas." I ended with a sigh. I expected Louis to start yelling at me but instead, he hugged me. That simple gesture soothed me, like everything just might be okay. But in the One Direction household, there's always drama. Most of the times are good, but sometimes it's bad.

"Kylie, you are much too nice sometimes." Louis chuckled.

"I thought that would be the right thing to do. And it was only for half an hour or so." I mumbled into his chest.

"Well just tell Liam what you told me and we could all live happily ever after." Louis said simply.

"It's not that easy Lou. He won't text me, let alone talking." I pouted.

"Well you're a Tomlinson. Tomlinson's don't give up." Louis said seriously. I looked up at him. He smiled encouragingly.

"Alright fine. But when do I find time to meet him? And what if he doesn't forgive me? And what if he doesn't want to see me at all?" I grumbled. Louis shrugged.

"Remember, you're a Tomlinson. Tomlinson's don't give up."

I hope you beebles liked that chappie.

I have a HUGE bruise on my knee thanks to a certain someone. ***cough Jacqueline cough cough***

Turns out, I almost broke my knee :O

Yeah. That's my life update :P

PLEASE VOTE COMMENT AND FAN

-Emily