Backyard Surprise From The Boys

Kylie's POV

I stared at the boys. I smiled then shook my head. They're idiots but you got to love them.

"Kylie, change into a warm outfit. Liam......just throw something on that’s comfortable a suitable for a date." Harry ordered.

I did as I was told. I found a pair of dark blue skinny jeans, a think pink and white striped sweater and peach boots. Winter was here so it was pretty chilly. I wasn’t in the mood for makeup so I scanned myself in the mirror and decided it was good enough. I walked outside at the same time as Liam so I linked arms with him, gave him a smile, then headed downstairs to meet the guys.

"Where did everyone go...?"

"There’s a note.” Liam said then picked it up. "Meet us outside." Liam looked at me then we walked outside. The boys were sitting around the edge of the pool. There was a table with two chairs placed inside a hot air balloon. A HOT AIR BALLOON?!

"Looks like you two are ready. Are you ready lads?" Louis asked. The other boys nodded quickly. Niall started strumming the guitar.

It’s not me it’s not you there’s a reason
I’m just trying to read the signals I’m receiving
It’s like a stone on fire can you feel it?

I don’t know about you girl but I believe it
Word will be just words, till you bring them to life

I'll lift you up I'll never stop you know I'll take you to another world
I'll build you up I'll never stop you know I'll take you to another world
Every day, in every way
I'll lift you up I'll never stop you know I’ll take you to another world

One for me, one for you whatchu doin’?
Girl the music sounds so good when you’re moving
let me take you higher let me prove, Cuz hey hey pretty girl I believe it
Words will be just words till you bring them, to life

I'll lift you up I'll never stop you know I'll take you to another world
I'll build you up I'll never stop you know I'll take you to another world
Every day, in every way
I'll lift you up I'll never stop you know I'll take you to another world

Take you another world; you know I'll take you to another world

Baby let me find out your secret
Just let me in and let me show you what I’m meanin’
Close to my heart jump in the deep end
Just let me in and let me show you what In meanin

As the boys continued on with the song, I've never felt so happy in my life. When they finished, I clapped like crazy. It was an amazing song.

"Will that be on your second album?" I asked. They all nodded.

"But it’s not quite finished yet. We don’t know if we want to add something else."

"Well now that your spirits are lifted, hop into the balloon and enjoy your ride." Louis grinned.

"Thank you." Liam and I said at the same time. Liam helped me into a balloon then we each sat down on one of the chairs. Harry cut the rope then we sailed in to the air. We waved down at the boys than sat down to begin our dinner. Then I froze.

"Liam, how do we get down?"

Liam visibly paled and so did I.

Louis' POV

"Well that should keep the lovebirds busy." Then I froze.

"HOW ARE THEY GOING TO GET DOWN?!"

 All the boys froze. Then my phone rang.

"Hello?"

"LOUIS WILLIAM TOMLINSON. HOW DO YOU PLAN ON GETTING US DOWN?!"

"Uhhh we're still working on that. You see-" I was cut short when I heard screaming then the line went dead. Tears started streaking down my face.

"Liam? Liam?!" The boys crowded around me."Lads, I think we may have lost Kylie and Liam."

Harry ran to call Simon. Zayn went to call Liam's family. Niall went to call the police. Everyone was frantic to get Kylie and Liam back. But I was frozen in place.

This is all my fault, I thought, why didn’t I think about getting them down? WHY AM I SUCH AN IDIOT?! This wasn’t looking good.