Paintball

Kylie' POV

After we all finished breakfast, we took three cars to the paintball place. I have no idea what its called but names dont matter right?!?!?!

"Alright kids. Get into uniform, the guns are on the table, the bullets are in that tub. MOVE MOVE MOVE." Oh god that dude is scary. I got into my camouflage suit and slipped on my helmet a grabbed a gun and a bag of bullets from the tub. I loaded up the gun then waited for everyone else.

Scary dude led us into the arena.

"Alright kids. Choose two people for captains." We all decided that Louis and I would be cappies.

"You pick first. Youre gonna need it." Louis said with a smirk. I smirked back.

"Liam." I said.

"Harry."

"Max."

"Niall."

"Logan."

"Jay."

"Tom."

"Zayn."

"Seev."

"Kendall."

"Carlos."

"Nathan."

"Uhh whos left..... James."

"And thats it I think." Louis said. I nodded. Scary guy showed us our bases and gave Louis' team bandanas to wrap around their arms to show whos on whos team.

"No running, no pushing, no shouting, no kicking. If you have been shot go to the building in the middle of the arena and you can watch from there. Got it?" Scary dude said. We all nodded then went to our bases.

"MAY THE ODDS BE EVER IN OUR FAVOR!" I screamed. My teamates shook their heads at me. They should be used to it by now. Guess not.

The horn blared out so we started sneaking out. I spotted someone with a orange bandanna. I aimed and shot. He fell to the ground.

"IM TAKEN! NOOOO!!!" Im guessing it was Harry? I tip toed sround and shot another person. Then I saw Liam.

"Hey." I said.

"Hey." He said. "Duck!"

I quickly bent down just as a paintball zoomed over my head. I hurried away.

"Thanks Liam!" I whispered. He nodded. I hid behind a room and saw someone inside of the room. I saw a bandana so I shot.

"Eee!" Whoever it was squealed. I speed walked to another wall.

"Attention players. There are two surviving players left."

Hmmm one was me and the other one was..... Who knows?

I heard footsteps behind me. I quickly spun around then I got shot.

Louis' POV

"Attention players. There are two surviving players left."

Hmmmm me and...... Who?

I surveyed the area around me. I saw Kylie hidding so I tiptoed to her. I aimed my gun then started taking heavy steps and made sure that she could hear my footsteps. She spun around and thats when I shot. She looked down at her shirt and gave me a thumbs up. We walked back to the building together.

Kylie's POV

The moment we entered the building, the boys showered us with questions.

"Who won?"