IT-8

(sorry for any grammatical mistakes in advance)

Fariya woke up with a groan as the sun rays fell on her face from the windows.

She tried to turnaround but a pair of strong muscular arms prevented her to do so. She turned her head to find her husband sleeping like a baby with his mouth shaped in a small O.

She smiled but soon it turned into an evil one. You shouldn't do that on your first day Fari. He's your husband . Her mind retorted at her thought. Yes, it felt weird to know that they are married. So what , he my best friend. I can do anything. At with a finality, she raised her hands and started tickling Fahad.

Fahad who was sleeping soundly, woke up with a startled look and tried to stop the hands of his traitor wife who was showing no mercy on him.

His legs flared inside the duvet and his hands tried stopping her , her giggles making the room look livelier. Suddenly there was thump and in a second Fahad landed on the floor.

He groaned loudly but stopped as soon as he saw the face of his beautiful wife pop up from the side of his bed and look at him. Fariya couldn't control and started laughing loudly at his face.

He smiled seeing her beautiful face lit up . He felt the most luckiest man to have found his best friend as his love and soulmate and at that moment he couldn't thank his lord enough. But soon he bit his lips and hooked her arm with his hands and pulled her causing Fariya to land above him.

She suddenly stopped laughing and her eyes popped out at their position. Fahad smirked seeing her expressions and spoke, " ye sharmahat kal kaha thi begum? Right now you are like a scared cat but as my memory serves me, I remember last night someone was like a wild-", he was speaking when she put her hand on his lips.

"Kuch sharam kar lo. Har cheez mooh phaad ke bolne wali nahi hoti hai. Deewaro ke bhi kaan hote hai.", Fariya replied back to him.

He smiled cheekily at her and spoke huskily, " my kurta suits better on you."

Fariya blushed at his compliment but tried to hide it, "not for long. We have to go downstairs. Everyone will be waiting for us."

"Let them wait. I'm sure, they could cut some slack on us after our wedding night. ", Fahad shrugged his shoulders and replied.

Fariya gasped and hit his chest lightly ,her face red just by listening to his comments. "Itte besharam hain aap mujhe pata hi nahi tha"

He pouted at her and spoke, " ek toh ye akele mein aap na kaha karo. Banda confuse ho sakta hai. Main alag soch mein pad gaya ki jaane kisse baat karri."

She just smiled and said , "leave . Let me go take a shower."

"Can I join?", He teased trying to get a response.

"Why not!!", Fariya replied back ready to get the his reaction and as she expected his eyeballs felt like they would come out of their sockets as his mouth was open like a gaping fish.

"I..uh...i...me ....", Fahad tried to form words in front of his sudden bold wife but wasn't able to.

"Cat got your tongue , love ?", Fariya smirked and asked enjoying the situation a lot.

"What!! Nooo....I just...I...", He again tried but after accepting his defeat spoke , "I never knew you had the bold move in you Fari. I am tongue tied. "

Fariya laughed and said," serves your right."

"Oh yeah..then I'll tell you what serves you right for this bold move.", Saying this he picked her up in his arms as she squealed and moved towards the bathroom as he smirked at her blushed face.