IT-2

The chirping sounds of the birds and soft breeze that was ruffling the curtains of Fariya's room was also not enough to wake up the panda who apparently has went into hibernation.

Her mother, tired of waking her from the past ten minutes gave up and so did the other members , especially the youngsters who had also placed a bet among themselves of winning a five hundred rupee note if they are successful in waking her up.

In the far corner of the veranda, stood Fahad amused at the antiques and plannings going on just to wake her best friend which was  quite a simple task for him. But he didn't make a move , really enjoying the early morning tactics of the house.

Once he saw that all of them gave up , he casually strolled towards them and pushing through the crowd went inside the room.

Once entering her room he found his beauty having her beauty sleep without a care in the world. Shaking his head at her, he shook her shoulder .

"Agar itti asaani se uth jaati toh hum kisi ko paanch sau rupey dene ki shartein na laga rahe hote. ", Waqar commented while looking at her sister who didn't move an inch.

"Check karle kahi tapak hi toh nahi gayi. " Rohail said while others glared at him for speaking such atrocities.

Getting back to his work , he tried to massage her scalp , shake her head , even took her blanket but alas! This was Fariya Mehmood we are talking about. Even in her unconscious state, she didn't leave her stubbornness.

When he was finally done, he grabbed her shoulder made her sit on the bed. He saw her eyes shoot open and on reflex she was going to hit him but he held her hand and placed it on her sides.

"Morning , sleepy head" ,he grinned while tapping her head twice .

"Kaisa morning. Aise koi uthata hai normal bande ko." She spoke agitated that her sleep was ruined.

"Hello madam! Who said anything about normal. You are far from normal. For the past one hour, we did everything we could to wake you. But no! Not one of them worked. Itne paitron par toh shayad murda bhi zinda hokar khada ho jaaye. " Umair abruptly cut them off and ranted dramatically about the whole scenario.

She ducked her head in embarrassment, her hair covering her face. Soon she found two hands coming near her face and grabbed her hair.

"Okay okay enough with the drama Umair. We get it. And you! How many times do I tell you to braid your hair and sleep. Your hairs are long and it's not good to open them and sleep when you didn't closed the window." Shaking his head in disappointment, Fahad lightly scolded Fariya all the while braiding her waist long hairs.

Others stood in the corner in awe,looking at his care for her best friend and she,acting and being the most immature person since she already knew her best friend will always look after her. The elder siblings,stood there ,with a knowing smile, seeing something more than friendship blooming between the two souls that were unaware of it and the younger ones amazed and happy with the friendship between the two. Only two pair of  eyes stood there uninterested,one irritated by their closeness and the second irritated by the amount of love and attention Fariya got.

"Why are you scared if I open my hair and sleep. It's not like something will possess me." Rolling her eyes at Fahad, Fariya spoke .

Fahad stopped his hand and turned her towards him, looking a little mad, "You said such things today. Don't ever say that again. "

Seeing as the air around was getting tense, Rohail tried to crack a joke " so you know how to braid hairs Fahad? What's next... Wedding of your favourite childhood dolls."