IT-1

It was an eerie silence in the Alam mansion. Everyone has retired to their rooms as it was 11 at night and the strict orders from Dada jaan were not to be taken lightly.

Fariya has cleaned her room and was fluffing the pillow again and again to check if their was any dust on it. Satisfied with it, she was going to lie down when there was loud knock on her door.

"Itni raat mein kiski saansein atak gyi ",muttering to herself she had just opened the door when a loud push made her loose her balance as she fell on her butt.

"What the ...", She bite back her remark knowing better than to say it out loud in front of her cousin who was a devil incarnate.

Roshana stood infront of her, her eyes blazing with fire as she sneered at Fariya and said, " how many times do I tell you to stay away from Zakariya? Moti buddhi hai jo samajh nhi aata ki door raho unse"

" Pehli baat main Zaki ke paas gayi hi nahi wo aaye the mere paas. Aur dusri baat aap koun hoti hai mujhe mana karne wali. Mere cousin hai. Main unke sath baithu,baat karu aapko kya", Fariya fired back. She knew that Roshana had some feelings for Zaki and it's not like she likes him. But when Roshana accuses her about how she throws herself at Zaki,it pisses her off and she always reply back with a smart comeback that doesn't sit well with Roshana.

"Meri baat kaan khol kar sunlo Fariya. Door raho Zaki se warna accha nahi hoga. Aur waise bhi iss ghar mein sabko pata hai ki tumhari aadat hai ladko ke saath dosti ke naam par gul charre udana", Roshana said while smirking at Fariya who looked down listening to her comment, trying to hold back her tears.

It always comes down to this. Mera dost ek ladka hai ladki ki jagah toh jurm hai . Waah.

Fariya thought bitterly but stayed silent as Roshana left her room after warning her. Closing her door, she wiped her tears and went to her closet to grab a black hoodie. Sliding it over her oversized white tshirt which came upto her mid thighs and black pjs ,she wore her sport shoes while grabbed a bag,filling in her sipper, toothpaste, toothbrush and comb.

Pulling the hood over her head, she opened the window of her room and climbed out. Slowly and carefully getting down from the rusty water pole,she ran towards the back exit door and opened it and ran towards the end of the street.

Soon she was infront of a white mansion, climbing it's pole as she jumped in the first balcony of the first floor of the mansion and knocked on the window which was covered with curtains from the inside.

There was bustling on the other side and after a while, a shadow emerged which removed the curtains as the familiar face of her best friend came in her view. He opened the window and said,

"Please don't tell me you fought with her again. "

"She pisses me off. And besides this time,she kind of won the argument.",Fariya said while moving inside the room and sitting on the bed,not before dusting it thoroughly.

Raising a perfect eyebrow, Fahad asked,"You ,Fariya Mehmood, lost an argument from someone. That's not possible. Common tell me, what Did she comment about me ?"

"Well, the usual. Dost bula kar gul charre udana ", She said waving her hand off like it's no big deal. But Fahad knew better than that. She wouldn't run from her house if it didn't bother her.

"Well you know what they say. We shouldn't give much thought about the things people say who are jealous of us. " Fahad stated casually while sitting on his couch. Listening to him,she cracked a smile and threw her bag at him which he caught with ease.