3

Two days went by pretty quickly as everyone was busy for the upcoming function of Nikah that was suppose to take place today afternoon after the Jummah namaz.

These two days Zaid and I came pretty close. We have been talking frequently and enjoying each other's company.
I got to know that as easy going and carefree he seems, he is so not. He is a little short tempered guy and extra possessive over things that are his.

Though there have been times, when I got scared of his temper. Whenever he cools down, he would come and apologize and try to not get angry infront of me.

I remember the day before yesterday when  I went to call him for we were all playing games but he got angry at me  for disturbing him during his work time.

I got really sad and went away. I came to my room and changed my PJ's into denims jeans with yellow top and white shoes .After sometime there was a knock on my door and Zaid came barging in holding my hand and taking me with him .

*Flashback*

"Can I atleast get to know where are we going ?", I asked him for the hundredth time since we got into the car and have been driving through bare roads for the past hour.

"Patience kiddo. Patience is the key to success and we will succeed in reaching our destination .",he cooed me like a baby while bringing his hand to pinch my cheeks which I slapped away with a humph.

"Agar meri jagah koi banda aapko abduct karke ek ghanta sunsaan raston ki sair karaye toh aapka bhi patience phurr krke udd jana hai. And hello mister I am not your kiddo",I replied to him .
(If someone would have abducted you and drove you through bare roads for one hour, your patience will also fly out of the window).

"Thoda toh ruke Noor. Bas aahi gaya.",he said to me with enthusiasm.
(Wait a little Noor . We are almost there.)

Suddenly the car came to an abrupt halt and as the ever graceful lady I am, I did not put my seat belt which resulted in me to jerk forward and land my head on the windshield if it would not have been Zaid's hand on my waist holding me tightly to avoid me from getting hurt.

"Aaram se meri jaan . Abhi toh humne aisi aur sairo par jaana hai. Itni jaldi sar phod lengi toh kaise chalega.",he spoke with mirth shining in his eyes.
(Be careful my life. We have yet to go to many more rides like these . If you hurt your head how are we supposed to go).

"Aise bina bataye sairo par le jayenge toh to maine kayamat tak nahi jaana",I fired back while narrowing my eyes at him.
(If you take me like this unannounced, I wouldn't go with you till the end of the world.)

Shaking his head at my antiques , he left my waist . The moment he took his hands off, I stopped feeling the tingles in my body which I feel from his touch , which made me kinda sad.

Getting out of the car , he took my hand in his, and my body again responded to his touch and made me feel tingly.

We started walking towards a hill together. He was helping me climb some steep slopes and was a little ahead of me. I took this time to admire him. Dressed in denim jeans with plain white shirt , hair jelled back and RayBan sunglasses shielding his beautiful eyes, he looked like a masterpiece.

After sometime,I started getting tired as it gets a little warm in afternoon even in the month of December in Jaipur. On top of that we have been walking from a long long time and my legs hurt a lot.

"Zaiddd", I called him in my usual whiny voice when I am tired.

"Ji mohtarma farmaye"he turned back and asked me amused at my tired state.
(Ye madam speak)