Crazy About You

Daneen Haider is the life of the Khan villa. She is confident, funny and a lively soul that could not be tamed from anyone unless it is Ihtesham Haider.

Ihtesham Haider is the eldest grandson of the Khan villa as is known as "changez Khan" amongst the other cousins. He is a reserved and serious kind of guy who has busied himself with loads of work. He only engages himself in conversations when needed too and keeps the " pagalon ki toli" of his house in-line.

Ihtesham always treats his cousins as equal unlike his elders who favoured Daneen due to which she always gets her way. Due to this , he is the only person who can scold Daneen and at the same time show his care and love towards her.

But what happens when the elders see something else between the two and tie them in a knot? Will they accept it or rebel against it?

To know , join in their crazy and beautiful journey.

Holaa!!!

Assalamu alaikum

How are you all? I hope everyone is doing fine.

So I just wanted to share the prologue of the new story.

So this is a cliché cousin's story but I think that everyone enjoys these stories so ,this is my first time writing a cousin's story.

Please leave your feedback and I'll try my best to update more and more .

Until next time,
Ciao,
Author.